Not sure what to think....

Schraderswife

Mom to 8 Little Loves
Reaction score
Really hoping someone can tell me I am freaking out over nothing.....So I got my BFP on my FRER on Friday, confirmed it with a digi on Sunday. Yesterday some ic's I ordered came in so I decided to pee on a few sticks. Last nights was faintly positive but def a BFP. But this morning's with FMU is a BFN. They are the ones with the green hande and super skinny, and now I can't help but think I am headed for another chemical??? I am not bleeding or cramping at all but my mind is kind of in panic mode. I plan on calling the dr today but I can't get in until later this evening because I am babysitting today!!!Can anyone shed some light for me??

calm down hunnie! You need to stop peeing on pregnancy tests and start planning for the next 9 months :lol: Ic's are rubbish! You got pregnant on a digi! Go to the dr's if it puts your mind at ease :) Relax and enjoy your pregnancy :dust:

special the green handles ones i got faint line when was not preg but no line when was till few weeks later there crap dont worry hun

They must be!! I just took another one less than an hour after I took the first one and I got a line darker than the one from last night!! I dont understand how it can go from absolutely nothing to such a bright line so quickly??? I can't say enough how much I hate ic's now!!!!! Thanks so much girls for putting my mind to ease!!

hi hun wow i went away for a few days and come back and your all knocked up!! haha. congrats huni!! i would ignore that 1 test, it sounds like all your others are positive so try and relax hun x x x x

Thanks lotte!! You should know you can never ever leave BNB--that's when all the exciting stuff starts to happen!! lol

haha thats so true!!! congrats again huni u must be thrilled!! :D x x x

I am!!!! I was completely shocked!! I didn't get my BFP until 18 dpo!!! Can you believe that?!?!?

You got your digi and good frer lines and you're STILL peeing on things?? Knock it off!!!

The day I get my positive digi is the day I toss the rest of my tests.....or pass them on to someone else, but I won't dip another just for my own sake.
If you have those skinny green handled ones with hcg on them, ignore them!! They're junk!

Stop testing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs:

Seriously though. Do stop. It just causes stress you don't need right now when you're trying to grow a healthy little bean. It's hard to relax during that 1st trimester sometimes but try your best and put those tests away. :winkwink:

I wouldnt worry too much.. i have heard those green tests are not great (damn the luck that I have about 80 of them sitting in my drawer lol)

If you are really worried, get bloods done, then you can see the numbers rising and set your mind at ease :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->