Not sure what's going on.....

Hann12

Reaction score
So - I need some professional baby making advice from those of you that have the experience....
I have never received a positive opk even with my first, my cycles have always been irregular since coming off the pill in Jan 2010, but I still managed to conceive on the 4th cycle after coming off the pill (so in 10 months I had 4 cycles). Anyway now I'm thinking of baby number 2, I have been paying more interest to my cycles and whats happening and this month is the first proper time we are actually TTC. Anyway, the past 2 cycles have been circa 35 days. This cycle I started using opks at cd 10 to be sure I catch it. on CD 16 I had some pains (I get OV pains) and then on CD 17 I had EWCM BUT it was the next day following BD, Now (and sorry this is TMI and a bit graphic) I don't know if it was proper EWCM because sometimes I get stuff after we DTD the next day, however it was a lot and so I don't know - it was about 18 hours after we had DTD and I had been to the toilet a good number of times plus stuff had come out after (REALLY sorry tmi again!). But since then apart from some watery CM I haven't had any more EWCM. Anyway on Sunday I had a line on the OPK at 5pm, it wasn't strong so it can't be classed as positive. I've still been having the on and off ov pains. Then the next day at 5pm I got another faint line on the opk. Then today its back to completely nothing.
So do you think I missed the surge? Or do you think I haven't actually Ov'd yet and its still to come? I haven't been charting so I can't say on temperatures. I'll obviously continue to look out for anymore CM and continue to OPK but I'm really confused. Is it possible to get faint lines on the opk then get nothing and then a few days later get a positive? Or does the faint lines and then negative mean it has happened?
Any advice appreciated thanks!

Watery cm is still fertile cm and I would think that maybe u haven't od yet you can get ewcm and fertile cm like a week before actually ovulation occure so I would keep using the ovulation tests and see what happens if u get darker lines

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->