Not sure when I had the O??

Mrs. Burch

Mommy to Bristol
Reaction score
I am TTC and am on the fertility friend (FF) app. with charting my BBT and CM. I had a dip in BBT on CD18 and then have had a steady raise since then. FF is saying I ovulated on CD21? Does anyone know how to understand these BBT's? I also never had the EWM, I only had the Wet from CD18-CD21 and went back to creamy. We did BDing on CD19, 20, 22 and 23. This is all very new to me and this is the first month that I am tracking anything. Any help would be AWESOME. Thanks and Baby Dust to all!!

I am TTC and am on the fertility friend (FF) app. with charting my BBT and CM. I had a dip in BBT on CD18 and then have had a steady raise since then. FF is saying I ovulated on CD21? Does anyone know how to understand these BBT's? I also never had the EWM, I only had the Wet from CD18-CD21 and went back to creamy. We did BDing on CD19, 20, 22 and 23. This is all very new to me and this is the first month that I am tracking anything. Any help would be AWESOME. Thanks and Baby Dust to all!!

Can you post your chart? Also not everyone gets ewcm and wet is still considered fertile, I dont get ewcm every month, but even with you ovulating on the 21st you had got a good amount of bding around ovulation, so fingers crossed for you I hope the two week wait goes fast xx

here is my chart. I thought I O'd on CD18 or 19?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 9

The reason fertility friend is saying day 21 is because of your cervical mucus, you are recording fertile cervical mucus (wet) up until day 21 when it changes to creamy which suggests ovulation. If you were to change your cervical mucus recordings I bet your ovulation date would change, I dont recommend you do this as I would say your chart is accurate xx

The reason fertility friend is saying day 21 is because of your cervical mucus, you are recording fertile cervical mucus (wet) up until day 21 when it changes to creamy which suggests ovulation. If you were to change your cervical mucus recordings I bet your ovulation date would change, I dont recommend you do this as I would say your chart is accurate xx

Ok awesome! Thanks so very much. Now just to wait! :)

Good luck, hope you get a bfp xxx

Ok so hope this isn't TMI but the last two or three days my CM has had a brown tint and now I have red blood "strings" when I check it. They are only in the CM but prob not a good sign?? :nope:

Ok so hope this isn't TMI but the last two or three days my CM has had a brown tint and now I have red blood "strings" when I check it. They are only in the CM but prob not a good sign?? :nope:

Do you normally get spotting? I dont get it every month but its not unusual for me so if it happens to me I know my af is coming, but everyone is different xxx

Do you normally get spotting? I dont get it every month but its not unusual for me so if it happens to me I know my af is coming, but everyone is different xxx

This is the first month that I have tracked CM and I don't usually spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->