not sure when to test

GoofyMickey

Reaction score
My hubby and I have been ttc since December. My doctor told me to try taking prenatal vitamins. So this is the first month I've been on them. My cycles are normally 25-28 days, and if it does come on the 28th day it would be very early in the morning. Well today is the 28th day and I've been having lower back pains along with very, VERY mild cramps but no AF do you think it would be safe to test tomorrow? Do you think taking prenatal vitamins might have something to do with why I'm late. I just hate to go buy a test to find out its negative. Gah this stuff is so exausting.

I think you should be fine to test, although the vitamins could have changed your cycle if AF hasn't arrived by tomorrow I would test, but thats me :)

Ive never heard of anyone's cycle being screwed up because they started taking or changing a multi vitamin. Other side effects yes, but not a cycle change

Were you having any other symptoms? I would wait till tomorrow then get a test. It's a good idea not to have those pregnancy tests at home so we don't keep testing too early. I have 3-4 I'm going to hold off this month and not test till 12 dpo.

Hope you get your BFP this cycle!!!

Hey ladies .. the 1st month of taking Blackmorse concieve well gold tablets I ovulated and then got flu like symptoms straight away with some cramps in my tummy. I have head aches, runny nose, sore throat (feels like im getting toncil itus) and feels like dust in my throat sometimes flew.. sorry tmi. I also feel very tired and have discharge. I was also wondering if it was the vitamins or like everyone says flu symptoms are a early sign of pregnancy. . Have u had this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->