Not sure where I belong...

royal94

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I started browsing this forum a few months back, but this is my first posting. I am not sure where I belong. I have 2 children and my DH and I are trying to figure out if we are done or not. We are both 35 and our youngest is 4. Part of me would like to have another one, but the other part of me likes the independence, the sleep, and the fact that both will be in school full time in the fall.

Also we just found out that my DH's company is being dissolved in April so money and insurance may be an issue. I had hoped that we would figure this out sooner because I feel like the years are going so fast and I'm not in my 20's anymore. Plus the fact that it took me almost a year to conceive my son makes me think it may be a little more difficult.

Grrrrr...why am I so indecisive about this? Sorry for the long post. I guess I just needed to get all this off my chest. We have told our family we are done because we got tired of people asking if we were going to have anymore.

Thanks for reading.
Anna
:confused: ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

If you want another baby then everything else will work out around it :)
Good luck whatever you choose!

Hard isn't it even after 1 I'm hmmm'ing if I want another - ok I do but 'when' etc then Im undecided fullstop and thinking no I'd like just 1 :dohh:

Good luck in your decision I'd say if you want another in your heart & mind why not you soon adjust then next thing you know bubs will be independant along with your other LOs :D

And welcome to BabyandBump

Hello :hi:

Welcome to Baby and Bump!

Don't worry about being indecisive, it is not an easy decision to make when you have other factors going on in your life! We have just decided to wait so that I can get my study out the way, but it took 'me' months to get to that decision, we had not long decided to TTC the end of the year, when we put a stop to it all for the sake of my studies!

Good Luck with whatever you decide, but meanwhile you have all of us to rant at ;) x

Wow! What a great bunch of ladies to be so understanding. I just feel better knowing I am not going crazy! :wacko:
Thanks!
Anna :)

:hi: Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your decision. This is only my first but I can't imagine how hard it will be later on down the road to decide when/if we want any more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->