Not sure where to post this..

wish2bmama

Mom to 2 boys
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not. DH and I did IVF last may and got pregnant with twins. Well, at the 12 week scan, we found out that one of the babies had no hb. They told us that my body would just mc the entire pg and to expect the worst for the living twin. But by some miracle my body held onto everything.

Sadly, this meant that I had to carry our lost angel the entire pregnancy. It really hurt to know I was carrying a baby I could never hold and would never play with his/her brother. I know s/he got to spend just a little more time with Liam, but the burth was a bitter sweet moment for us. We had to say goodbye. The hospital let me wrap Finley in a blanket I had made.

I feel horrible sometimes. I think oh.. Finley should be two months old now too.. and just miss my lost angel so much. The angel I bonded with but could never have. Don't get me wrong.. I am over the moon to have Liam. I just feel he was robbed of a sibling. The pain is still very strong. :cry: :cry: :sad2:

Thanks for letting me talk ladies :hugs:

sorry for the lost but thank god that you are were blessed enough to have one of them and hopeing that the baby is healthy!!!

sorry for your loss hun :hugs: it must be very hard. floaty :kiss: to finley

Hey poppet. I wondered if you would be missing Finley too, with daddy away. I'm still very moved by the fact that he stuck by Liam all the way and watched over you both. I imagine that you feel sad you weren't able to dedicate more time to Finley when the boys were born because obviously Liam needed you. You dealt with Finley's passing so calmly through the pregnancy, you are one amazing lady. He'll always be with you, hon.

Lots of love and snuggles.

:cry: I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I had to carry my baby not alive for 3 days and that killed me , I can't imagine going the whole pregnancy, my God that is awful.
I lost my baby at 18 weeks I gave birth in the bathroom, which in a way i was lucky cause I didn't have to get the D and E. We buried her on March 11th. I have 3 boys 20,17 and 11 and I am 40 and we were definitely not trying so when i found out I was pregnant I was like WOW, I was over the moon with happiness. Now this has happened and I find out it was the daughter I never thought I would have, devastated isn't even the word I would describe , I am empty and completely lost.
Sometimes I think of it as God has his reasons, maybe Finley was sent to watch over Liam while he made his journey into your arms :cry:Finley was an angel right from the start sent to watch over you both :hugs: I feel this way about my sweet Ava now she is an angel to watch over us.
This pain is one not known to me, and I am so sorry we both know this pain, it's not fair, i know. Finley is with you and you are always loved and looked after by him , please know that .
All My Love :cry: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

aw, thank you for tour kind words :hugs: I am so sorry for your loss. Its soo very hard. But it is nice to think that Finley is with me always :hugs:

im so sorry for your loss! sound so traumatic. i have the same feelings about my baby Grace! i always think what if and well she'd be coming upto 2 now etc but then i feel bad because without her falling asleep i wouldnt have imogen. horrible situation to be in. thinking of you. xxx

So sorry darling, your little angel is watching over you and Liam.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->