Not sure where to start

winegums

Reaction score
Ok so hi I'm new just joined this forum today.

Ever since I had my first baby (may last year) OH has been like 'let's give him a brother or sister' i had a horrible birth experience and told him NO WAY NO MORE but the last couple of months I've started to change my mind and it seems like having another baby is taking over my mind!!! haha.

Anyway obviously my son is only 11 months so that's why we are waiting to try... I know after a c-section you're meant to wait two years before having another anyway and it's going to be hard as I'm planning a HBAC so yes.

We are going to start trying in may then at least the earliest it would be due is a couple of months before my sons second birthday

We were not 'actively' trying but not -using anything- for about a year before my son was conceived so it may take a while but still....

yes as you can see i don't know where to start so just introducing myself and saying a little about myself

Charlotte
xxx

Hi I am also pretty new to this site and forum. I am currrently WTT as my OH is currently incarcerated :( Anyways, I have a 5yr old son from a previous relationship and OH has a 4yr old daughter from a previous relationship. Anyways, welcome to the forum. Btw what does HBAC mean?

home birth after c section :)

i planned all my home birth first time had a birth pool etc so i'm definately doing it next time even though i have been told by my midwives not to i'm training to become a student midwife myself and have covered the topic a lot so of course i know it is possible :)

xx

just wanted to say hello and good luck when u start trying for ue second baby x

Welcome to WTT! Good luck with the HBAC, I like watching the programmes on home and health with the successful home births. :baby:

Oh and your LO is sooooooooooo cute.

thanks we don't get them channels so everytime i visit my dad i sit there watching them like 'shhh' :)

xxx

Welcome to the forum! :flower:

I've got two little ones (see tickers below) and my OH and I are waiting until Mady turns two to start trying for another. Or we at least want to make sure she'll be two by the time the next would be born.

Hi and welcome! This place is great, tons of support and advice! Your LO is very cute :) I hope things go well for you, just be careful with a HBAC. (I hope things go exactly the way you plan but I'm an RN and it has scarred me seeing everything that can go wrong so I feel guilty not telling people to be careful :p )

Hi, we've got a 9 month old baby and DH wants me to stop taking the pill so we can start trying again. I had a c-section too, when I last went to the doctors I told her I wanted a VBAC and asked her how long I should wait and she said I should only have to wait 3 months, but like you I have heard that you should wait 2 years. Although DH wants to start trying now, I think we're going to wait until Ben is 1 (in June).

yeh thats why we were waiting till may when Jakobs 1. apparently the stretching / pressure .. contractions etc can make the scar rip open if its not properly healed which is why you shouldn't straight away :s lol
I'm waiting till next AF which will be near end of April so should be ok :) xxx

Btw thanks for the advice L005 I totally know what you mean I'm applying for university in september for midwifery and current doing an access to HE course in midwifery and i have seen some not very nice things too :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->