not sure

J

JJKCB

Hi, me and my OH where talking about names and we each picked 5 and 2 we mutually agree on and we have ended up with 3 and a half complete boys names and 2 girls names

my partner loves the name Sterling (possibly shortening to Ste for a nickname) but that would be a middle name (as it flows well) but the other name is up in the air, i suggested Austin and Adrian (as he liked that name for our first son) but hes gone off that name

we both kind of like:

peyote (shortening to Otis)
and
Nova

(although i can never tell if hes joking lol)

but im not sure if they're a little to out there (especially since we are in the UK) although all the name we are using are American (except one which is Swedish)

i like peyote as its very old western (like the other names) and my Nana was an Indian

we will probably change our mind a million times but out of curiously is Peyote (or Nova) too OTT

I have met a nova before, she was older than me and her family Spanish, however in my opinion I have never heard peyote and because of this I do feel as if its quite out there. Not to say you shouldn't have it though! X

I like Nova as it's rare but not too 'out there'. Not too keen on Peyote though. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->