Not Sure

MiBabyHopes

Reaction score
So, I have two lo's already and since about November/December 2017 my period has been off like consistently late by at least 2 weeks but it always comes, i figured my ovulation is just off for some reason (overweight, stress, etc) so instead of my normal every 4 weeks or so it's been every 6 weeks or so. This cycle is now on 7 weeks and i'm just not sure. I don't want to take a test just for af to show up that day or the next (which has happened before) but i think i may just have to, considering the last time we bd the :spermy: came out of the condom like 2 weeks ago :wacko: i needed somewhere to come and vent about all this!

Best to do a test, least you’ll know either way as opposed to worrying over the what ifs etc x best of luck x

Sounds like it's worth testing to know one way or another.

Sorry to keep you waiting but af showed the next day, I think it was just being over weight as I started using fitbit and lost some weight (24.5 lbs) and my cycle is a little more regular.
It's currently running a week late these past 3 cycles but before that it went aback to every 28-33 days but I've been dealing with a lot of hip pain that makes it hard to sleep so my cycle was bound to be off. Currently waiting af right now, fx I can get some relief for my hips and get back to usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->