not taking any chances...need a full list!

Lhatch

TTC #2
Reaction score
Ok ladies....a little history....TTC for 2 years next month. I'm sooo over this!! I am currently cd5 with my first AF since sept. I took Provera to jump start AF. Dr decided against Clomid this cycle bc my blood work done (on cd97) showed I ovulated on my own. For the first time ever FF gave me cross hairs saying I ovulated as well....but on cd82. I used to have 32-35 day cycles until Feb. I quit smoking in March...haven't had a normal AF since. Dr said to try on our own this cycle & possibly Clomid next cycle if I don't ovulate when I'm supposed to. Said to call if I haven't started again within 30days.
Well since he wants me to go on my own this cycle, I'm pulling out all the stops. I started soy-isoflavones today. Gonna take it cd5-9. Also bought mucus relief from pills I'm gnna start taking soon. Also wanting to buy Preseed tomorrow. Besides those three and BDing every other day...is there anything else I can do this month to heighten our chances of a :bfp: ??

Oh and I am taking prenatals everyday. Since I am taking the prenatals and they contain all the vitamin Bs, would it be bad to take vitamin B complex? Can I get too much vitamin B?

Oh and I am taking prenatals everyday. Since I am taking the prenatals and they contain all the vitamin Bs, would it be bad to take vitamin B complex? Can I get too much vitamin B?

Drink lots of water, exercise moderately and eat well. Just general healthy habits.

My understanding is that the B vitamins are water soluble so the extra will be flushed away, but don't go crazy. Some people get tingling in their hands if they take too much. I would think that 50-100mg of the Bs is plenty. Maybe others have other thoughts?

I have heard great things about chasteberry/vitex. Especially for women with irregular cycles or who have a hard time ovulating. I started taking vitex and royal jelly on CD1 and have been having a lot more CM that I have ever had, also with some pink streaked ew looking cm. (I haven't ovulated yet, per FF) but I think it may help. My cycles don't last as long as yours have, but I am anywhere from 26-42 days and some days AF is only 2 days. This past AF I had lasted 6 days so I'm really hopeful. I don't know about vitamin B, but chasteberry and royal jelly seems to be the thing to take when ttc with wacky cycles. HTH!

Would it be ok to do all of that or should I do some one cycle and some another cycle?

Baby aspirin 81mg a day get the chewable tablets.....it helps soften the corpus luteum for implantation......also a glass of red wine a day does the same. :)

And no its not bad to rake the b complex too the prenatals don't have the whole ..... Recommended amounts ..... I started supplements this month I take prenatals, b6, b complex, and baby aspirin. Along with red wine. Only 2carbs. :)

I also agree with vitex but u can't take vitex and soy isoflavones .... At the same time they work against each other .... If you're looking to ovulate on ur own I would go with the soy.....vitex helps regulate hormones ans give regular cycles but you can't take both.

You can take vitamins with soy isoflavones its ok......but not soy and vitex. Good luck I know how ufeel im coming up on a yr. Also go on YouTube look up fertility massage and yoga poses for fertility...if ur willing to try anything...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->