not the best timing, pregnant during period!??

kno

Reaction score
I don't want any more babies. I have my son, he's all I need. That being said I was irresponsible and had unprotected sex. I had my period the 9th to the 15th. It was late by 3 days but I am very stressed. Going through divorce and moving. I had a normal period, but today I had pink tinged mucus when I wiped. I then had very very very light spotting throughout the day today with horrible cramps on the right lower front near my pelvis. Could I have gotten pregnant and this be implant bleeding? I took a test on the 8th and it was negative. And I plan on taking another but would it be likely I could even be implanting this soon? Or maybe I have a cyst and it ruptured and caused the slight bleeding? The pain feels like a sharp stabbing when I move a certain. Way and then a dull ache when I'm just laying here.

I would hate to break it to you but when I was pregnant that was how my "cramping" felt like... it wasn't like AF it was more of a sharp, stabbing, pinching pain that felt like it was coming from my ovaries (but was actually my round ligaments stretching is what my midwife told me since you have one on each side of your uterus). On the other hand if you're supposed to be on your period, it is highly unlikely that it is IB, but even if it were you won't get a positive until 2-3 days from now.

It sounds unlikely to me if your period was what you'd class as normal and from the 9 to the 15th of November. If you had pink tinged mucus it could just be left over from your period. I have occasionally had that after a couple of cycles, ESEPECIALLY when stressed or taking antibiotics for something. IB would usually be around mid cycle. If you have had unprotected sex in the last month the only way to know for sure is a test.

I do plan on taking another. I'm still cramping but more in my back now like I'm going to start again. I did test and it was negative but I will take another. Hoping it's just stress right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->