Not trying, no protection, withdrawal? Sorry if tmi

You're not alone:winkwink: Tell me about weird cycles!! I just had a 53 day long cycle and only a 5 day luteal phase!! I'm very in tune with my body but the last month has been so weird, I had no idea what was going on until I was POSITIVE I ovulated and then 5 days later AF showed up!! Sounds like we're in the same boat!! And yes I did notice that with my second baby, I started to show super early and it was hard and tight!! Instant baby bump lol!! Are you still cramping!? I take that as a very positive sign!!

I am still cramping and i'm starving like no other, like i'll eat then 20 minutes later i'm starving then i start dry heaving because i'm so hungry!

I have the worst gas as well, which usually only happens a few days before af.

I just am still doubtful since he pulled out? i'd be thrilled :) he'd be like, oh okay I guess we're having a baby, lol. If it happens it happens, but i still think that the people that get bfp's with this method that the guy goes in them a little ya know? so what cd are you on?

https://www.todayifoundout.com/inde...-as-well-as-condoms-for-preventing-pregnancy/ <<This is a rather interesting read on the pull out method, apparently as effective as condoms. And 96% effective if used perfectly.

I know lots of people who know people who know people who've got pregnant using the pullout method, but I wonder how many people give the full story. I mean you not gonna tell your mate that hubby did one squirt on the way out and then another on your belly are you?? And your MIL is defo not gonna tell you. And is the man always gonna say if he miss times the pull out and gets half a squirt in? Unless he pulls out and gives it a couple of tugs to finish the job will the man be 100% certain himself?

If your using pull out then your preventing. Ok, so there's more effective ways of preventing, but its still preventing.

Hmmm.. I wonder lol I personally don't know anyone that's gotten pregnant using pull out but obviously for the people that have some spermies obviously got in there, wether it was from a previous ejaculation and some were still hanging around in there or they didn't pull out in time but it does happen.. If the method is used correctly, then it's a slim chance but who knows right!? I'm on CD 4 now.. what about you!?

Check out this thread!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...nyone-else-get-bfp-using-pull-out-method.html

i'm 'on cd 25, but i never had a real bleed so i'm just saying firs tday of any blood (super light spotting all 3 days) is cd 1. so whatever lol.

I think he always has to tug at least once, but then again he stops himself throughout the process which i heard can result in more precum being released.

i read that thread, saw your post :)

I hope i don't have a 44 day cycle like last month cuz that's even more waiting :( kinda see blue veins on chest like b4 when i was pregnant, but not very visible. nothing like the first time. i just dont know anymore, cramping is done as well.

hmmm.. If I were you I'd test like 12-14 after you think you ovulated and see what comes up.. Kinda sounds like you could very well be pregnant but no one really knows until that test is positive! I'm one of those weirdo's that literally knew instantly that I was pregnant hahaha!! I hate when I have a long cycle like the last one (53 days) because I knew I wasn't pregnant because I didn't feel pregnant but then I started to wonder why AF wasn't coming back hahaha!! Stupid messed up cycles!!

i will test...lets see...monday, columbus day (it'll be perfect( my daughter has surgery 2 hrs away that day so we are styaing the night so i'll be all alone with her, nice big bathtub to soak in so i'lll take the test and enjoy whatever the result is :)

i never had any symptoms of pregnancy except i could see my veins, a little on my chest. this cramping since 3 dpo is odd...oooh i hope!!

Sounds Great!! Make sure you let me know the results!! I had a couple early symptoms with both babies that made me "Know" right away that I was pregnant!! Cramping being the main one, and then (sorry TMI) but creamy CM and a badass craving for pickles hahahahaha!! Those three were my main signs with both pregnancies!! And I swear when I got pregnant with my daughter I like felt her implant and the next morning, went to nurse my son and he took one suck, made a face and never nursed again!! So I KNEW I was pregnant!! About 4 days later, took a test and boom, BFP!! I can't wait to find out if you are!!

I got pregnant with my first using the pullout method. e didn't pull out fast enough and he told me straight away that I was pregnant. Right after he pulled out he said he didn't pull out fast enough and now I'm pregnant. I was like, yeah whatever. 2 weeks later I had spotting and swore up and down I was getting my period. I didn't so a week later I tested and sure enough, bfp.

Hahahaha that's funny that he called it right then!! I said that both times I got pregnant right after we DTD I was like oh you just got me pregnant hahaha!! I guess in your case there was a little malfunction hahaha But honestly, there's no way of knowing if some gets in there or not unless he point blank says that he didn't make it out in time!! We have used this method for basically 8 years and have never had an oopsie but also, I only became SUPER fertile after I had my first baby, second happened so fast I swear all he did was look at me and I got pregnant! I feel like if we used withdrawal during my fertile days I would probably end up pregnant!!

Nodes when next period is due, last cycle was 44 days and I always ha 30-32 day cycle. Tomorrow marks day 30

Hahahaha that's funny that he called it right then!! I said that both times I got pregnant right after we DTD I was like oh you just got me pregnant hahaha!! I guess in your case there was a little malfunction hahaha But honestly, there's no way of knowing if some gets in there or not unless he point blank says that he didn't make it out in time!! We have used this method for basically 8 years and have never had an oopsie but also, I only became SUPER fertile after I had my first baby, second happened so fast I swear all he did was look at me and I got pregnant! I feel like if we used withdrawal during my fertile days I would probably end up pregnant!!

Right? he was really adamant about it too.

Do you abstain during your fertile days now?

Komo143 - Interesting! My last cycle was 53 days!! I'm usually a 29 day girl!!

eris - that's so funny how sometimes we can just call it hey!? hahaha!! I had been staying away during fertile days up until now, I'm good with another pregnancy anytime now but not willing to full on try yet (I guess Hubbies not willing to try yet hahaha) I will welcome a new baby whenever it happens!!

I am about to give birth to my baby but, it is not oops moment baby( we just tried once and vola). We used withdrawal for 4 and half year without even a scare. As many ladies pointed out, if used correctly it is effective method. So, If

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->