Not trying, not preventing?

hairftsher

Reaction score
I'm wondering if there are any of you ladies out there who have not tried but have not prevented a pregnancy & yet did not fall pregnant?

That is the story for hubby & I since my miscarriage back in 2016... I admit our sex life had totally taken a dive because we experienced a lot of stress in our lives/relationship since then. However, things are very much back on track and sex is once again a more regular thing.

There were definitely some months I was shocked I didn't conceive because in hindsight we appeared we did have sex my most fertile days.

Basically, I'm trying to tell myself that I'm not running straight into a secondary infertility wall with not having had any spontaneous pregnancies in the past 4 years (again, there were definitely times were sex was off the table entirely for weeks at a time, & certainly lots of month where sex was never had during fertile times)

Really just looking for words of encouragement, or if you have an opinion of not trying/not preventing not resulting in a pregnancy.

Thanks, everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->