Not ttc... Husband and I did not use protection. 8dpo 12 until expected period

Bepositave

Reaction score
Okay...

So I am new to this. Husband and I do not use protection. We "pull out" ( I know hahahaha) we are on the same page of if it happens we will be happy.

So last weekend while doing the deed he did not pull out, as for my chart and calendar it was the day of ovulation( give or take a day maybe) I don't check my temp at all just fate my period.

I know this sounds weird but I felt almost a overwhelming feeling after sex. Like something came over me almost like butterflies( I know this was in my head as I have crazy baby fever as my best friend just had a baby girl.

I am 12 days away from my expected period.
Sore boobs( right is more sore then the left)
Mild cramps but thought they were possibly from gas
Pinching feeling on both sides above hips
Mild headaches
Creamy white discharge and wet
Woke up a couple nights to pee which is odd for me

Sore boobs is normal a week before my period but not 2

I took a pregnancy test before we did the deed as I felt off but it was negative.🙁

I am sure this is all in my head... I do it all the time😔

Anyone have any thoughts??? Thank you

Oh I have also noticed more sensitivity with my teeth and also I don't know if this is in my head but larger areoles and veins??? ����

You're 8dpo, but you're still not expecting your period for 12 more days? That would give you a 22-day luteal phase, which is 8 days longer than average. What method(s) do you use to determine ovulation? Just the date on the calendar? Ovulation is not the middle of your cycle, unless your cycle is 28 days and your LP is the average 14. If your cycles are a consistent length, then going by dates only, O should be expected period - 14 days.

Your symptoms all sound like my usual 4-6dpo signs. All pretty normal progesterone things. They all could also be early pregnancy signs too, of course, but I get those all the time when I'm not pregnant.

Agree with the above--if you're 8 dpo but expect your period in 12 days, that gives you a roughly 34 day cycle, is that normal for you?

I am honestly really unsure about all of this. I do have a longer cycle I know that
. it says that my period is expected March 16 my last period was fab 12
It says I o on feb 28. Now I am 11-12 dpo and 5-6 days until next period.

Sorry but. None of this makes sense to me!

Sore boobs
Sensitive nipple
Clear liquid from breast
Slight cramps only last seconds
Slight back ache
Headaches
RESTLESS SLEEP - this never happens!
Exhausted

Usually pjs symptoms start 2 days before period. Other then sore boobs

Gotcha. I think you should just try to wait until your period is late to test. I know it's stressful, but with how uncertain you are it might be best for you to try to wait until then. Hang in there!

Hey ladies ,

In case anyone is in this position I need help.

So I waited it out and last Sunday I had cramps and back ache. Sure enough I got af - right on time.
Sunday and Sunday night I went through 1-2 tampons
Monday it was almost gone and only used 1 tampon...

Since Monday my "period" is so light it is barley there... Sometimes only when I wipe and sometimes a dime size on the panty liner... This is not normal at all. Usually my period is 5-6 days long and medium flow the entire time except the last day or 2 .... I am now on day 6 and whenever I wipe (sorry tmi) there is a little. Look but nothing on underwear...�� As for colour it is not brown but a red /light pink.

Aside from that my boobs stopped hurting but I feel as though my Nipples are still slightly more sensitive then normal...I took an er test on the Friday before my period and it was negitave. The odd thing is other then the Sunday that ad showed up that was the only time I had any cramps. I had an odd pressure/ pinching feeling in both my overied during this thing that was my period.

Help.... Any thoughts or has anyone else experienced this.

I have not changed my diet excessive routine or anything like that which might have to do with this. Even hubby is tired of "af" being barely there still.we did the dead in the time I was apparently ovulating with no protectin and he did not pull out... ������

If you are still unsure take a test if that's what it takes to accept AF. Sometimes when you want a baby it's easy to hold onto one in a million chances and I totally get it, it happens to me too. Really though what is healthiest for your mind and your body is to accept AF and move on. Maybe a conversation with your hubby is in order about actively ttc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->