not ttc related but just wondered............

violet 73

mum to 4, 3 boys & 1 girl
Reaction score
has anyone tried the new straighening kit from boots ? as i was thinking about getting it & using it for my hair . violet x :)

What are they? :oops:

Electrical or serum stuff?

oooh ive heard tht is gr8!!!!!!!!!

its surposed to be like a perming lotion but it straightens your hair instead of perming it , your surposed not have to use staighting irons once you have this done & its surposed to last at least 3 months . violet x

Oh cool! I'd not heard of it sorry!

https://www.boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=1072486&classificationid=1022783

very excited bout that!!!shalll have to treat myself!!!!

Let me know if its easy to do, and if it works. I would definatley be interested in trying it.
My hair doesnt seem to like straighteners and always flicks out again.

i think im going to buy one 2 morro & get my sister to do it 2 morro night as im going to mums 2 morro . violet x

Ohh let us know how it goes hun I would be very interetsed in that too, I can't live without my hair straighteners!!

Hope it turns out well hun xx

i will have to wait untill next tuesday now before i try hair straightener stuff out as you can,t have your hair dyed for 14 days after you have this done so i will have to wait untill next tuseday as ive got hairdresser appointment on friday & i will be having a dye on my hair . violet x

:( Bugger!! Oh well, lets hope it's worth waiting for :wink:

i went to the hairdressers today & i asked her about it & she said that its very bad for your hair she said your better of using your straighteners as this stuff will make your hair really dry . violet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->