not well

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
:cry: Since Hannah had her shots she just hasn't been feeling well. We thought on Sunday and Monday she was getting better, she was eating more etc. but the last two days have been awful. She went from eating almost 5 ounces every 4 to 4.5 hours to eating 2-3 ounces every 4 hours and she screams if we try to give her more :cry: Anyways called the doctor and are going in tomorrow.

Awww bless her

I hope she picks up to 100% soon :hugs:

Maybe shes just not so hungry lately - we all get like that some weeks? :D

aww hun... :hugs: i was advised to get some baby capol in today for after jabs!!

:hugs: hope hannah gets better soon!!

Aww poor little princess ! I'm sure she's gonna get better hun. Josh was like that after his second set of jabs. it lasted for 2-3 days.
:hugs:

Thanks everyone, her shots were over a week ago though so I'm not sure that's what it is now. And we did give her tylenol for a couple of days and she seemed to be picking up but the last two days she's been cranky and just not eating. Hopefully its like you said Wobbs and she is just having a week where she doesn't want as much, really it's the crying that concerns me after the three ounces--has never happened before. Anyways best to get it checked out

Aww, poor little one! Hope all is well and she gets better soon! :hugs:

get well soon Hannah!! :hug:

aww poor pickle :( Hope Hannah feels better soon!

wishing little princess hannah better, bug hugs for you vickie, hopefully she'll start to feel better soon, injections suck :hugs:

So you went to the doctor...what did they say?

Sorry we haven't been home long and she was fussy because she wanted to eat. And she didn't say much really. The little pill sat on the table and smiled at the doctor the entire time :rofl: Said it was probably an off day, told her I'd given her Tylenol yesterday evening and she ate better after that. Said if her eating is still not improved next week to go back in but that Hannah's not running a fever and seems to not be in pain :lol: Better to have it checked though!

Get well soon Hannah!

Babies even have bad days :)

Glad Hannah's been given the all clear. It must be reassuring to know that she's okay but that you can go back if she's still seeming off colour :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->