Not what I wanted to hear :( anyone had this?

Maidenet

Reaction score
So, I had been getting stomach ache on and off, and because of my history with miscarriages went to hospital Sunday night. Only just got out today.
My LMP was 1st March, and they are fairly irregular.
They tested my HCG Sunday and they where only 122. I have had no bleeding and the lady did an examination and said my womb felt the right size for the dates.
I had a scan today, and the womb lining was thick but they couldnt see a thing on it!
Had more bloods taken today and get the results tonight. They said it could be eptopic so I have to look out for dizzyness and bad BAD belly ache :( xx

im sorry to hear that youre going through this :( :hugs: i hope the belly ache gets better and everything is ok xxx

Hi hon, hope it all turns out ok. I'm surprised they didnt give you a trans-vaginal scan to check for ectopic. If you feel odd at all you must go back and be quite pushy with them to get the treatment and assurance you want.

xx

Hope everything turns out ok.. So sorry your in limbo right now!

Oh hun:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Sorry you are going through this:hug:

I did have a transvaginal scan lol. But they said, if its VERY early on nothing will show up. xx

Hiya, just to let you know that if your hCG goes up over 1000 on your next test, they should be able to find your pregnancy sack on the transvaginal scan.

Your last hCG level appears to be normal for your gestation age and hopefully if it has doubled then it should indicate that is is not an ectopic.

My LMP was also on the 1st of March and I am also testing hCGs etc as I had slight spotting last week. I am also worried about ectopic as I am super dizzy and have some on an off pain on the lower hand side of my belly but it could also indiciate complete paranoia...

I have my fingers super crossed for you! Please let me know how you get on and what your tests revealed?

Hugs

Alex

im sorry you are in this situation i do hope it resolves itsel soon

Wait and see what your bloods are, if it's ectopic then they sholdn't double as normal, but they will repeat the scan a week after etc...

Hope everything works out alright for you and bean xx

So sorry to hear. Fingers crossed that every thing is ok.

I had a suspected eptopic at about 5 weeks my hcg was 315 i think and i had a trans-vaginal scan with the same result thickening of lining ect but couldnt see anything inside which i was told is fairly normal at that stage, im now 8wks 3days and I just saw the heartbeat today so all is well. I'm sure it will be fine.

Thankyou all so much for your replies! I find the blood results in like 1hr! xx

Hi hon. Did you get the results? Hope all good. Xxx

fx hope everything goes ok for you xx

Noooooooo! I rang them and they told me to ring back!!! Ive got just under an hour to wait now! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->