Not what I wanted to hear :( anyone had this?

im sorry you are in this situation i do hope it resolves itsel soon
hello ahava
hi i couldn't notice that you live near me i have gave birth to my boys at barnet hospital and also i will have a 12 weeks scan there if everything will be fine. how many weeks are you

Thankyou all so much for your replies! I find the blood results in like 1hr! xx
hi how are you feeling any good news?
when i'm reading your post i'm starting to panic becuse i'm having a headaches today had a really big one and on and off a pain in my sides? hope you will be ok ... and me

Did you receive your results yet???

I am keeping everythign crossed for you hon

xxx

i'm in a similar situation. History of m/c's went to er last week for weird discharge. They did find what they thought may have a been a sign of early pregnancy, then we had a small drop in the hcg levels, then today they found nothing but an endemetrial line on the scan, still not sure what that means, but the kicker is the blood levels went up from last week. They haven't said anything about an ectopic, I did have a bad pain on my lower right side which is why I also went to the ER, but they released me and said everything looked ok so i'm really confused now. How are things going for you?

They had gone up, from 122 to 224, and that was in 38hrs.... so a 84% which isnt bad as they expect it to at least go up 80% in 48hrs....
Im still not sure though, the levels seem pretty low to me. So now I have to wait till next week for another scan.... xx

Yay theyve gone up! Id be pleased with that. Everyone is different so try not to worry too much and bring on your next scan! :happydance:

I wish I could stop worrying! I have bouts of feeling ok about it all then I feel really worried! eeek

So, I had been getting stomach ache on and off, and because of my history with miscarriages went to hospital Sunday night. Only just got out today.
My LMP was 1st March, and they are fairly irregular.
They tested my HCG Sunday and they where only 122. I have had no bleeding and the lady did an examination and said my womb felt the right size for the dates.
I had a scan today, and the womb lining was thick but they couldnt see a thing on it!
Had more bloods taken today and get the results tonight. They said it could be eptopic so I have to look out for dizzyness and bad BAD belly ache :( xx

Hey I just looked up ectopic pregnancy... so I could know exactly how to respond... Have you been bleeding?? From what I've read, it seems like you need to bleed and have loss of blood- which would cause you to be dizzy. I pasted what I read from:

https://kidshealth.org/parent/pregnancy_newborn/pregnancy/ectopic.html

Signs and Symptoms
Ectopic pregnancy can be difficult to diagnose because symptoms often mirror those of a normal early pregnancy. These can include missed periods, breast tenderness, nausea, vomiting, or frequent urination.

The first warning signs of an ectopic pregnancy are often pain or vaginal bleeding. You might feel pain in your pelvis, abdomen, or, in extreme cases, even your shoulder or neck (if blood from a ruptured ectopic pregnancy builds up and irritates certain nerves). Most women describe the pain as sharp and stabbing. It may concentrate on one side of the pelvis and come and go or vary in intensity.

Any of the following additional symptoms can also suggest an ectopic pregnancy:

vaginal spotting
dizziness or fainting (caused by blood loss)
low blood pressure (also caused by blood loss)
lower back pain

Again sweetie... I wish you the best and hope it all works out to carry full term!!! xoxo

I just found out that I have an ectopic:( and I really didn't have any of the described symptoms. The biggest tell tales, which could still be anything else was the slow rising numbers and they didn't see anything in the uterus when they should've by now. I had a little early bleeding but nothing significant, and had a little pain which they said was nothing and that went away early. I think what really stood out for me is that I really didn't feel pregnant. So dunno but good luck to you.

maidenet- I am glad that your levels went up, that is a good sign!

bklove- I am so sorry to hear about the ectopc. *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->