Not worried anymore

S

Serene123

I asked my mum when I started talking because I want Caitlyn to say her first word. I didn't say my first word untill I was 11 months old! I guess I will have to wait. I was walking at 9 months though, so we'll see how we go!

I'm excited for her to do things but I would love for her to stay how she is now forever!!!

Alasdair has been way quicker than me at everything apart from teeth so far. I didn't sit til 6 months and Alasdair sat at 4 and a half-ish months. I walked at 3 days shy of a year but I think Ally will be quicker. My book doesn't say when I started talking but my Mum says it was far too early for her liking! lol.

Glad your not worrying anymore hun, believe me when she does start talking you will wish that she wasnt!!

Everyone in my family started walking before they were 11mths and callum didnt until 2wks ago and he's still not walking properly.

jacks just like me to damn quick at everything except teeth. i was walking at 7 and a half months hope jacks not the same x

Dec has been so quick at everything, walking, talking, running and my least fav tempers!!!! Lol But my other son Dan was so slow with everything, as for me I was lazy both my kids did things way before I did.

:rofl: I'm worried again now, once I started talking I never stopped!! Ahhhh

^^^ thats doesnt suprise me

EDIT meant to add :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Aww good to know shes following your genes :)

Max on the other hand is his own self , not me or my husband spoke at his age but oh well lol

Kyle says "maa mum" and "dadaa" But i dont count it as talking, because i still dont think he knows they are words. If that makes sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->