not worried bout getting bfp........worried bout mc :(

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
b4 morgan i mmc at 12wk when scan showed just 5wk :cry: , then we had morgan 7mth after ttc again

we decided to ttc again 5mth ago, but sadley i mc at just nearly 5wk

i hate been in ttc, BUT the worry i will have when getting a bfp is unreal :cry:

anyone eles feel this way ?x

when i got my last bfp i just knew sumat was guna go wrong aswell uknow :? x

Yeah, I'm definitely worried! I'm really trying not to think about it though because I just want to have my baby and I need a bfp to get that! I'd love to sleep through my first trimester though. lol That's my milestone as I lost my baby at 12 weeks.

hey hunie

Dont worry i am in the same boat i am ttc after my mc last month came on my period saturday night this was my first period after so im a bit happy fells like we are ttc again the normal way,
But when i get the posative i am going to be freaked out!!!

xxxxx

Hi, I know what you mean honey.....I seem to conceive easily and them miscarry, so last time I got my BFP I cried and then spent 4 weeks wondering when it would go wrong, which it did at 8 weeks.

Hope I can be less neg next time, it's hard though, having a mc taints the next pregnancies for sure, I will never know the innocence and joy of being pregnant, it will just be the stress of reaching those milestones...not fair eh?:wacko:

Yeah i know what u mean. Not sure i could go through all this again.

i mean, i dnt even fall preg easily :cry: takes mths :cry: but i think i feel safer ttc than preg :shrug: esp after this early mc, thats wots made me worry all over again :? x

I think alot of us feel that way. I know I do!

I agree, I have never worried, or waited to tell anyone... Now if I get a bfp I can't imagine even feeling excited until after the first trimester, and I definitely don't want to have to tell people again that we lost a baby, especially because, as you know, some people just don't act like it's a big deal, I mean it wasn't a real baby, yk? ugh

Hang in there! :hugs:

Same here honey, took 6 months to fall pg the first time, then had that complicated MC.
13 cycle later from all clear, I was BFP again, but MC just a week later.

Funny thing is, the first time I went for a private scan as I thought something was up. I was sooo right.

The second time, I told OH I had a feeling this would not stick either, but the MC will be easy this time.. unfortunately I was right, again! :hissy:

I did want two children, but I'm starting to think I'll be lucky to get one now, I've left it far too late :(

:hug:

I knew I was going to miscarry the second time, but the first time it didn't even cross my mind :(

Dano, I am feeling that. I thought I would squeeze in two kids, now just one would be nice, I don't know if I can put myself through this twice! I also knew through the 2nd it would end soon. I think we have feelings....I knew when it started going wrong too.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->