not WTT anymore :(

hunni i am so sorry
Hope you and your little girl are ok x

OH sweety, thats horrible. He is a ******* for doing that to you!! I don't even get it. Thinking of you :hugs:

Sorry hun. You're worth so much more than that.

thanks for the support everyone. I think im just going to tell him he can see his daughter on my terms. Im just gonna restrict how much he see's her at the mo, i dont want her to get a bond with him and then he f**ks off.

in a better world, no woman should go through this. the guy should've been mature enough to talk to you upfront about his concerns on your relationship and not just gone and be a jerk about it.

hugs to you & your daughter.

Argh thats awful what a complete ARSE!!! :grr: How would someone do that to the mother of their baby!!! I think i too would restrict the time he spends with her, i'd say one day a weekend every other week if it was me... and thats once she was nearly a year old. Else it would be in my house under supervision and a few hours :lol: God forbid my OH gets on the wrong side of me!!

Gah hun, well at least you have your baby girl and thats worth being treated like shit a million times over :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

How horrible! Hope you and your daughter are okay.

What a complete and utter A-hole. You know you can always come here to vent babe. Have you decided what your going to do? :(

*HUGS*

thanks again everyone. i dont know what im going to do. he's not coming round here for a while though, i think i would end up killing him. i told him to just post the money(for the baby) through the letterbox. i know in the long run its best that i found out now, but at this moment in time im kinda thinking ignorance is bliss, that if i never saw the messages from the other girls, i wouldnt be hurting like this right now.

What a complete and utter kn*b-end! I can't understand how anyone can do a thing like that. You have every right to be angry and I understand you concerns about whether he has you dd's best interests at heart. I suppose it's only a small blessing but at least she is too little to understand at the mo. I don't know what else to say but will be thinking of you :hugs:

So sorry that this is happening to you. Sending you good thoughts and :hug:

Just think, when the dust settles, his other women realise what a tw*t he is and he's on his own, then he'll realise what an amazing thing he had and wasted with you and your dd.

X

thanks everyone..he came round earlier to drop the money round..he went over to the baby, i just said 'dont touch her shes sleeping, go away' i dont know if i should have or not, but what he has done isnt fair on his daughter aswell as me.

oh darling that's awful :( I can't begin to imagine how much this is hurting. If you need anyone to talk to then PM me. Don't leave just because you aren't WTT with him, you are still more than welcome here, it's like a big family of broody women lol

please pm me if you need to talk, I do t want you upset and have noone to talk to.

Things will get better

xxxx

he just told me its been goin on for months, he's been having sex with all of them..he doesnt love me or want to be with me anymore :(

my whole life was a lie :(

your life wasn't a lie...he was.

you're better than how he's treating you..i know that for a fact and i dont even know you.

you are a survivor. :hug:

I'm so sorry, what a horrible, selfish assh*le he is! I know it's easy to think that you might have been better off not knowing, but ignorance is not bliss in this situation. Just be glad that you're not with him -- who knows what kind of STI's he's going to pick up off of those women who are so quick to sleep with him. Eww! I hope he enjoys his crabs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->