Not yet but was wondering...

xCherylx

Pregnant and Mum of 1
Reaction score
We will be TTC in a about a year or maybe 2, but I was wondering what do you do when you are officially TTC. As in change your diet, vitamins etc? Jack was conceived on the second night we slept together so I am hoping it will not be a problem but I was wondering what I could do to help? :blush:

Folic acid is good from the off, lots of prenatal vitamins too!

They recomend changing your diet and taking folic acid and other prenatal vits 3 months before you ttc

it is recommended that you take folic acid 3 months before ttc

whilst ttc - stay healthy, drink lots of water and:sex: every other day

:wine:Lay off the alcohol and the ciggies (if you smoke of course).

Boots have 3 for 2 on vits. You can get Pregnacare in packs of 30 or 90 so that should see you through a while.

My God, ToriaaaaTRASH, I've just noticed that you have posted over 15,000 times on B&B. :shock:

WOW!!!!

We're on a similar schedule (will probably start TTC next summer) and things I pass my time with so far:

- check rubella (you've probably been checked first time around though, but if you weren't immune then I'd get the jab)
- start exercising (my BMI is close to 30 so I'm trying to get closer to 24, which is ideal-baby-making-BMI; I'm also trying to do some exercises for my back cause it's supposed to make pregnancy easier)
- eat healthy (no reason why you should wait till 3 month before)

Just generally getting yourself in the best shape you can be in should help.. And then of course folic accid just before you start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->