• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nothing fits!!!!

Wind

Reaction score
I am so far beyond frustrated. I am only 12 weeks and NOTHING fits. I have one pair of pants and two shirts that sort of work. The rest of my wardrobe is completely useless. I don't think maternity clothes would fit yet, the rubber band trick isn't working, and I don't want to buy clothes that will only fit for a couple of weeks. ARGH!!!!!!!!! I feel like a cow. :cry:

I have lived in leggings since about 16 weeks, even wore them to work - so comfy x

Do you have any second hand stores? Or find someone online selling old mat clothes?
I am living in my track pants and am only 7 weeks......
if I have to go out in public i have low rise jeans that i let my bloated belly hang over......
Good luck hope and remebr you can always sell what you buy now and cant use later......

Don't worry hun... my regular clothes were all too uncomfy to wear at 12wks... I just broke down and bought maternity pants, and let me tell you, they are SO COMFY!!!!! LOVE THEM! lol. And really- just think of it this way... the sooner you buy them the more you get to use them :) We only get to wear them for so long anyway, so less "wasted money" this way! lol.

I even tried the 'belly band'- but by the end of the day, with my pants unzipped, the buttons and seams would dig in and leave marks... and not as comfy when I would sit as my tummy was jut poochy enough to make it uncomfortable.

No worries my dear... just enjoy buying maternity clothes! You earned it!!! :hugs:

I was 8 weeks when I couldn't get into my normal clothes anymore and started to buy maternity dresses which worked - although for a younger crowd, I bought them from new look and still wear them - trousers/leggings have always been a problem for me cos i have small legs but I found some on asda website which is good and there likely to last for the few weeks I've got left.
Some people just start to expand quicker than others.

Hey hon, don't get upset about it - embrace it.

I've been in maternity clothes since before 12 weeks as I couldn't stand normal things touching my tummy, so went for over bump jeans and leggings straight away.

Treat yourself and try and not worry about it - that's your little babba growing away in there :) :cloud9:

i have only been in leggings for weeks.........stopped my jean wearing about 4 weeks ago...they just to tight and uncomfortable...........im going to buy some materinity jeans and a couple of tops. i have my 40th in 2 weekends so going to buy a dress that is flowly so i can still wear it after baby...........oh yoga pants are great to wear too...

Aww bless you babes.i couldn't believe that most of my clothes became soooo uncomfortable so quickly! I searched Ebay and bought a bundle of maternity clothes my own size+the next size up--Bargain!
Hope you get something sorted and feel better soon. (((((Hugs))))

Totally normal hun. These were a godsend for months especially at work. Have worn them post pregnany too.

https://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/maternity/maternity-2pk-bump-bands_213129899

Mizze x

I had to undo the button of my jeans today......relief! A friend gave me a bag of maternity clothes a few weeks ago; about the start rooting through it for pants.

I'm sure the maternity pants would fit you, as long as they're your size. I've been wearing mine for a few weeks now and it's SO much more comfortable!!

Jeggings...the pregnant womans answer to comfort :)

this is my 3rd & I am just now starting to not be able to fit in my clothes. I am going to go to this store called Once Upon A child. they have maternity clothes for cheap. I have already given away all of my maternity clothes since we were "done"... Has anyone ever looked or bought off of Ebay? I am 6ft tall so it is very hard for me to find pants long enough for the winter months but I have been looking around & everything I like or find is so expensive.

I've been loving leggings under shorter dresses. Got some maternity leggings and they are so much more comfortable. Might as well get into maternity, I figure we aren't wearing them that long and might as well get our money's worth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvaAriasmom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->