Nothing or a squinter? UPDATE 3/21 PG 12

Tried tweaking but still not seeing anything. I do believe you that you're seeing it in real life! I've had sooo many tests where I knew there was a little flicker there but just could not capture it in a photo. If your ticker is correct, it really is too early for anything more than a grayish line as the blasto could have barely implanted today.

I did have a grayish shadow on a FRER at 7 DPO with this pregnancy--it took 3 days for that to turn into a faint BFP on a FRER. Are you seeing something grayish, or something with pigment?

Attachments

• TestTweak_10042013.jpg
    TestTweak_10042013.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 62
Nothing sorry but still very early so good luck!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 25
I saw something first so looked promising!

I Am not to sure if I see anything, Sorry, Good luck as well Baby dust to you

Thanks everyone! (Extra thanks you Wants and Gemie for tweaking!!! You guys rock.)

I don't see anything in person, but then my eyes start to play tricks on me. It's wayyyy too early to be testing, I know lol. But I had to get it out of my system. I would love it if you came back tomorrow once I poas again!! I'm going to see if I can get a progression.

I know what you mean about eyes playing tricks on you and not to wrongly get your hopes up or anything but frankly both times my eyes were 'playing tricks on me' I was pregnant but it was super early (7-8 DPO just like you) and what I was seeing was like... a shadowy gray thing, only visible from certain very very narrow angles, and without pigment. When I had BFNs, they were indisputable BFNs. My fingers are triple crossed for you. Cannot wait to see tomorrow's test!

PS. Do you have any ICs? I honestly found Wondfos to be more sensitive than FRERs--I was getting BFPs on Wondfos for 2 days before the FRERs :)

Haha!! My friend Brandi has been on my ass about ordering wondfos! She swears by them!!!! If I don't get my BFP this cycle, I will definitely be ordering O and P tests from Amazon!

I totally understand what you are talkin about with the weird grayish line! I don't have anything to compare to, cuz with my 1st pregnancy I used a dollar store test the day my period was due. It was veryyyy faint, got a better line later in the day with FRER, then used a digi. I'm really excited to poas tomorrow lol!!! Thank you for the support.

I don't see anything quite yet, but have my fingers crossed for you!

I couldn't see anything either but like they said its still very early so good luck!

Hi girls! Thanks for all the support. Here's is my test, 8dpo with FMU. I don't see anything at all.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 50
Here's a tweaked version...nothing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 20
maybe its just me lol but I see something very faint in that one too, no colour though

I'm not seeing anything either :( Boo! For a second I thought I saw a shadow on the untweaked one. Come on, line, show up!

I am so obsessed with poas right now
Lol maybe I will try a different brand tonight?!

Still not seeing anything sorry but its still early days xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"