Nothing or a squinter? UPDATE 3/21 PG 12

I would Wants, but she's a Bnb friend and lives in a different state lol!!!

So I tested today with FMU and a Walmart cheapie...nothing!!! Argh!! Still early...here's to hoping.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 21
cant see anything on that one, but its still early :)

I can see something on the tweaked one fx for you!

Good morning ladies :coffee:

Tested again this AM with FmU. I see nothing yet. Still using Walmart cheapies. I was getting down about the bfn, but went back an took a look at my original BFP with my first pregnancy. It was definitely a major squinter, and that was at 14dpo! Still holding out hope since I'm only at 10dpo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 17
Ok, so I had an OCD moment today and used like 3 cheapies lol this is tweaked, but I swear I see something! What do you think??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 25
Another tweak

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 16
Girl, no tweaking necessary. There is for sure a line there. Those look like just about 9/10 DPO like your ticker says. Please post more! Totally stalking for your progression, bet it'll be beautiful! Can you write the dates and times on the test or stick em to a piece of paper with the date written beside? I ask because your tests look to be progressing at about the same speed mine did!

Yes I will Wants!! It's so crazy, in person I see them, then I don't lol!!! I don't want to get too excited yet...will do another tonight or tomorrow with FMU. I of course only have ONE test in the house! Those test from top to bottom are today: 7am, noon, and the two bottom are around 4pm.

Okay, from top to bottom like...in the picture, or from the perspective of the picture? I ask because if you read the writing right-side up, the top is actually at the bottom of the picture. My afternoon tests were always better than my FMU tests. FMU never worked for me!

PS. If it helps at all here is my Wondfo progression xo

Attachments

• FinalTestProgression.jpg
    FinalTestProgression.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 44
Oh haha yes from your perspective of looking at the pic! Wow wants! What a great progression! Thank you for sharing, what a great reference!

Here's some pics of today's test with FMU

Thanks Short! I hope it's a line! Maybe I will go pick up a FRER today.

Are you seeing it? I think I might see something on the original and contrast tweak, but not on the inversion. I didn't get my FRER BFP until 11-12 DPO where I'd gotten it on the Wondfos at 9! I bet it'll be more clear this afternoon.

I see it! With these tests I always had super faint squinter lines like that in the beginning, usually didn't even see them *real* well until the test dried (yes, reliable, I know ;) ) but they were always bfp! I'm going to keep stalking this thread! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->