Nov 18th testers? Lets get this cycle started!

tkeith8109

Reaction score
Okay ladies is it just me or is the 2ww to start trying just as bad as the 2ww to test??? I cannot wait to start trying but then I realize I have almost 4 weeks to test ugh!

I dont think I will be ready to test by the 18th but hubby and I are ntnp for #4
I am breastfeeding my 8 almost 9 month old and I on day 1 of my second real pp cycle.
This last cycle was 44 days so I am guessing my hormones are still a bit out of whack as I usually have a 28-29 day cycle.
I will stop rambling now lol I agree though the whole process is a big waiting game :haha: what cycle day are you on now?

I dont think I will be ready to test by the 18th but hubby and I are ntnp for #4
I am breastfeeding my 8 almost 9 month old and I on day 1 of my second real pp cycle.
This last cycle was 44 days so I am guessing my hormones are still a bit out of whack as I usually have a 28-29 day cycle.
I will stop rambling now lol I agrtee though the whole process is a big waiting game :haha: what cycle day are you on now?

I am cd 7 right now. My fertile week should start around the 1st or 2nd. This will be our 1st month actually trying. I just hope it goes by quick!

Oooo how exciting!!! Good luck for this month I hope it goes fast for you :)
I am a bit confused with my bleeding if I am actually on cd2 or what as its really light or spotting hmmm
I guess its going to take a while before everything sorts itself out hormone wise for me

Can I join? My af is due 8th Nov and I should be ovulating tomorrow. We are currently wtt#2 but were going to start ttc next cycle as we're so going on hoilday in 2 weeks so came off bc but 2 nights ago we got carried away and forgot to use a condom so I'm now in 2ww and will test on hoilday :)

I know it's only a low chance as we only had unprotected sex once and it was 3 days before ovulation but I'm a bit excited about that small chance anyway :D

Good luck for this cycle ladies xxx

Can I also join? I am probably O'ing in the next day or two and plan to test 09 Nov...longest TWW ever!

Can I join? My af is due 8th Nov and I should be ovulating tomorrow. We are currently wtt#2 but were going to start ttc next cycle as we're so going on hoilday in 2 weeks so came off bc but 2 nights ago we got carried away and forgot to use a condom so I'm now in 2ww and will test on hoilday :)

I know it's only a low chance as we only had unprotected sex once and it was 3 days before ovulation but I'm a bit excited about that small chance anyway :D

Good luck for this cycle ladies xxx

This was me last month except we bd on o day. Nothing happened, but it was still exciting. I am really excited about starting next week!! It is so exciting. Baby dust to everyone.

I would like to join too! I will O this week, get IUI and plan to test Nov 13th/14th. Well wishes to everyone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->