Nov/Dec trying

jacobs mummy

mum of 1
Reaction score
I know this posted should be in the cycle buddies but i don't suppose anyone who isn't actually trying yet wil be in there! so i'm posting here.

Anyone planning to try Nov/Dec of this year? fancy going through the wait together! Only September and Oct left... I'm hoping my cycle gets shorter.. had my first :witch: since coming off pill with a 34 day cycle. Hoping this cycle gets closer to 28. Plannign on trying mid Nov and finding out begining of Dec when i get back from NY...

Look forward to hearing from anyone who's trying the same time.
H x

Good luck in November and December! It'll be here before you know it! :hug:

I'm gonna be trying around December time! But, that said, if i'm not pregnant by April/June then i'm stopping trying until next December again to tie in with exams and such lol.

I also have a 34day cycle now! i came off the pill in July, had my 1st "true" period 34days after, now i'm waiting for the 2nd!

Let me know if you wanna be buddies. :)

Hi Katia - looks like your on the same cycle as me... i'm on day 11 now of my 2nd cycle. I'm hoping i go back to 28 days... fingers crossed this month we don't go over 30... Yea i wouldn't mind being trying buddies.. getting ready for Nov/Dec.. are you taking anything? i've started on folic acid. Got DH on zinc... it's weird beign off the pill. I'm noticing every twinge and ache and wondering "could this be ovulation" got a period like pain now! and thinking could this be Ovulation. Hope so because then my cycle would be 26 days. We're trying for a girl 2nd time around so i need to pin point ovulation.

Good luck in december! what if you get pregnant straight away, how far would you be when you sit your exams?

H x

Yeah i'm on the 14th day of my 2nd cycle, so not far off. Aye i'm taking Pregnacare, have been since i came off the pill. Lol yeah me too, i notice EVERYTHING now.

If i get pregnant straight away i'd be due in August ish, so i'd be around 6/7months.. oh dear lol but i'm sure i'd cope and do well. I know not everyone catches straight away though, so giving it a few months, then i'd be due sometime during my 2nd year at college instead. But, saying that, after around april, i'll have to stop trying until December again as i have exams next year around the same time too.

I'm also contemplating waiting until i've completely finished college [July 2010] so i can have a gap year off before Uni with the bub, but i really feel like i shouldn't in case it takes me years to conceive, i'm sure you understand what i mean cause i can't explain it properly lol.

Aww yeah i've heard about girls being conceived at the start of O rather than boys at the end.. we're trying for a girl too lol. Good luck!! x

I'm working on it! Got to get DH on board, first though! We did talk about December time, but now that the coil is actually in I think it will be longer before I get him to agree to taking it out... :(

Hi :)
We're tryin Nov too, gonna b a killer waiting that long, but hey, we can cope with it together, what do u say?

my OH and I have planned to ttc this nov/dec. I am still trying work out my ov dates as I only came off the pill at the end of July. I finish my first AF last week.
Good luck - only two months to go!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Wohoo! Got DH on board for the end of this year, which is great... BUT I now am quite disapointed with myself because I was determined to wait for him to come to me - now I know why! I am now paranoid that he doesn't really want it and I have just talked him into it!! :dohh:

I'll see how we both feel in December, and won't bring it up again until he does (I'll try at least!)

She forced me *nods*... tee hee... stop being paranoid, mrs bum!

Thats great news mr&mrs :happydance:

Squeeee! Thank you! :happydance: So excited, I actually could jump up and down right now :blush: lol

:wohoo:

Lol :) Go ahead... I wud!!!

good news... mr and mrs tasha and bump... looks like quite a few of us will be trying the same time! fingers crossed we all get BFP straight away and move into first tri together..

h x

good news... mr and mrs tasha and bump... looks like quite a few of us will be trying the same time! fingers crossed we all get BFP straight away and move into first tri together..

h x

Ohh now isn't that an exciting idea - we could all go the whole way together in the same boat! :D Good luck everyone! x

Hello. I've just joined this site today and made my first post in the 'introduce yourself' thread.

Early days for me as I am only just about to come off the pill. Plan is to wait a few months to attempt to get some sort of cycle going and planning to ttc #1 from Dec this year. Who knows what will be in store for me - all a bit of an unknown at the moment. Good luck all! :)

Hey Poshie :wave:

Welcome to bnb (the greatest and most addictive forum in the world)! :hugs: Don't be too scared about TTC, just go with the flow and see what happens (that goes for pregnancy, birth and parenting, too! lol).

Have you got any children yet or are you going to be trying for your first this December? You must be so excited... When me and DH first discussed trying for #2, it seemed so far off, now it's like, "WOW I MIGHT GET PREGNANT IN THREE MONTHS!!" lol I can't wait, though - I loved pregnancy and having a baby was the best thing I've ever done - I can't tell you how much I love being a mum... it just feels like I'm doing what I am supposed to be doing and it brings us so much joy and happiness it's awesome :cloud9:

Hope your cycle establishes quickly for you, Take care and I'll look forward to seeing you around the forums! :wave:

Hey TashaAndBump

Thank you very much for your words of encouragement :) It is all a bit scary, as well as exciting. Tbh I've never really felt that maternal urge until recently. Being my first the whole pregnancy and birththing seems quite daunting to me at the moment. It will be our first ever attempt - so no kids, not tried until now. Can't wait for December to arrive and fingers crossed it won't take too long.

So you have one child and are trying for #2 around Dec? It will be nice to chat on here with someone else going through the same thing. As you've been there before, I'm sure I will have questions (some silly no doubt!).

So far I have given up smoking, going to start taking my folic acid this week, trying to eat more healthy foods and hoping my cycle isn't too messed up. It seems everyone is different and it's impossible to say what time you're going to have until you try :)

welocome to bnb poshie :)
Good luck for Dec, hope everything works out well for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"