Nov/Dec trying

I've got just under a week to go on my last packet of BCP's so I will be trying very shortley! Will be good to get back onto the TTC forum and join you girls in the same boat!
:happydance:

Hello Posh, welcome to our thread :) Similar user name to me you have there!

Best of luck to you and yes, let's hope we can share the journey (hopefully a short one) together :D

OMG OMG OMG! I might be able to join you guys again!

After their cock up (https://www.babyandbump.com/waiting-to-try/69214-oh-my-god-am-so-angry-right-now.html) DH put in a hefty complaint, and now the NHS have phoned me today and want me in on the 13th November for my pre-op! I could have had the operation my December if I'm lucky and be ready to TTC!

Now I just need to think if I want to do my access course next year or have a baby first......

hmmmmm Decisions decisions! LOL I feel so much better knowing that I COULD be trying for a baby as early as December / January, though :cloud9:

Wohoo! :happydance:

Hey Tasha, welcome back! That's potentially great news for you. Fingers crossed you get that operation asap then.

We'll look forward to sharing the ttc journey together :D

Hi Ladies

Me and my OH are planning to TTC in Dec. We decided this in the summer and then it seemed like ages away but it has crept up on me. I was really scared but I think it is just nervous excitement about the unknown.

I think I have had the opposite experience to most people here in that it is my OH who is desperate for a baby and me who wanted to wait. He is 7 years older than me and thinks he is getting too old - he is only 29! I have waited until after I have finished uni and got a steady job and I thought we were in the right financial situation.

Anyway - I am getting more excited by the day now and am looking forward to sharing the journey with you all.

x

Some more recruits! Hello girls :) I was thinking this thread was buried.

Not long now, it's getting scarier and scarier...and more and more exciting of course!

We'll be off to the TTC forum before you know it. We should start a little team in there.

:D

awwww im not trying till april :cry: wish i was with you guys and trying now :cry:

Now I know you're out there!!

It's nearly December and I wanted to rally the troops for our move to TTC :D

So who's with me?? :happydance:

:thumbup:

:yipee:

Hi Poshie, I'm still waiting on a/f before trying again, be right with you as soon as that happens. :happydance:

Yay, I got a buddy! Well as it happens, my af has shown up today. So in a couple of weeks we'll be ttc'ing !!!!!!!!!!

It will be great f you could join me on the journey, I'll await your thumbs up! :happydance:

I will be moving to TTC in Dec. :witch: should appear in the first week of Dec and then off we go. Getting really excited now :happydance:

Excellent news! I will no doubt see you over there then. I'll be over there first week of December I guess. Can't believe it's that time already!

:happydance:

Good Luck Poshie, hope your time on TTC is a short one

I know I can't believe it has come round so fast - next week!

Good luck and see you over there poshie.

Definitley see you over there girls - don't forget to look me up! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->