Nov/Dec trying

oh my god... i'm pregnant! we only had one unprotected nite... we're supposed to be waiting till/nov... tested this morning as i thought i was due last fri...

my god i'm in shock. Only had 1 period since pill

Hi Jacobs Mummy! I'm really going to TTC in November! I'll look for you in the cycle buddies threads then. Until then, I'm taking Maca root powder and other things to try to strengthen my hormone balance. I recommend Maca to anyone, I have noticed a good shift/change in my moods since I've been on it. I'm not TTC at the moment, but we haven't used protection for 5 years...haha, so I figure, in November I'll prop myself upside down all month! lol~

What is Maca? I have never heard of it and I really need to balance my hormones.

Hello, I am new here and NOV/DEC sounds good to me although I was going to already be TTC until my husband lost his job right after we came back from our wedding and my body has not responded to being off the pill. I am on CD 44 and FF says i O'ed on CD 32 but my temps are not holding true to that so i tested and got a :bfn: now I have lost hope of ever Oing this month. I have a 2 year old son and am right there with Tasha :cloud9:. He is going through the terrible twos but still a really good baby, maybe I am biased.LOL Looking forward to TTc and getting :bfp: with all of you.

OMG Congrats jacobs mummy!!! I know I don't know you but that is so freaking exciting!! Good luck with it all. :happydance: I'm so jealous.

Congrats Jacob's mommy what a pleasant surprise. Have a happy healthy 9 months. We will all catchup to you soon, pave the way for us ok. LOL

Hey, congratulations jacobsmummy!! That's excellent news. :happydance: It's a shame of course, you won't be posting in this thread any more I guess ;) Still, you can give us the heads up in the pregnancy forums! Best of luck to you for your healthly pregnancy x

i keep a seat for you all in Dec... good luck. And thank you for yuor well wishes.
it's kinda sunk in now! I was in shock yesterday.
H x

OMG congratulations, you lucky thing!!!! :happydance:

Enjoy your pregnancy... and your baby!! :hug:

:wohoo:

I'm sorry to say I'll be leaving you all :(

TTC has been delayed because of an operation I need to have and the appointment will be coming through for January-time... SO I guess I won't be trying until at least Jan.... but since I'm having both my legs operated on, realistically I probably won't feel up to trying until late Feb / March :(

*sigh* Oh well, gives me more time to prepare I guess... :shrug:

Good luck to all of you on your TTC journey - not long to go now!! 5 weeks till November!!!

I'd say save me a seat, but in the nicest way possible, I hope I don't see any of you over there when I join!! :p :lol: But hope it won't be too long before I get that March :bfp: and I'll see you in First Tri... Just as you're all leaving! :dohh: haha

Take care girls xx

Well it looks like a couple have left this thread, but some have joined us, hello all :) Getting more excited now and realising I only really have two more cycles until TTC! I just hope my af comes next week sometime.

Have a good weekend all

Hi there
Hopefully i will be having icsi in december i am just waiting on some blood results
to see if anything shows for the causes of my mmc i have had over the years
so we are told to put things on hold, Although its draining and stress and upsetting
when i get a bfp and sadley lose baby but its also exciting trying again cause i live in hope
so yeah i am pretty much excitied to start again in december,
Am i tempting fate with saying excitied to start again in december with waiting for thesa results ??

Just feel by saying that the doc will say theres nothing they can do for me :(
Hoping to try in december and hoping for a miracle
xx

Wohoo! Got DH on board for the end of this year, which is great... BUT I now am quite disapointed with myself because I was determined to wait for him to come to me - now I know why! I am now paranoid that he doesn't really want it and I have just talked him into it!! :dohh:

I'll see how we both feel in December, and won't bring it up again until he does (I'll try at least!)

This is how I am feeling! My husband wants to wait a few more months but I was ready a long time ago. He's never let me down and I know if I am patient he will be ready soon enough .. but it's really difficult not to push the issue. It's nice to know I'm not alone in my impatience!! :friends:

Hey all :)
Sorry Ive not posted in a while, but Ive been away.
Hav had a lovely week in Disneyland Paris :happydance:
Nearly dint get there tho, nopt sure if u remember but I had my scan on 19th to check on my internal bleeding....
Well, just when u thort it couldnt get any worse... let me catch any1 up who doesnt kno me...
13 weeks ago- emergancy appendesectomy
6 weeks ago- miscarriage at 7 weeks :cry:
3 weeks ago- scan shows massive internal haemoraging
19th sept- follow up scan
So, my scan revealed that all the bleeding and pain was coming from an ectopic pregnancy, conceived the same time as the 1 I miscarried 6 weeks ago, so, twins :( neither made it :( 1 mc in the womb and 1 didnt make it past the tube!
Not only was it ectopic, but because it was missed i the 1st 2 scans it ruptured!! So had to hav emergancy surgery on Fri 19th to remove 1 of my tubes :(
They wasnt too happy at the hosp when I said I was goin home the next day to pack for my holiday in DLP, but no1 was gonna stop me!

Sorry for the llooonnnggg rant! Needed to catch up!

And congratulations to Jacobs mummy!!! Thats fantstic news!!! :happydance:

Also, good luck to all ttc in nov

Oh my Marg!! I'm so sorry that all happened. And right before vacation on top of it all. My thoughts will be with you. Do you still plan on trying in Nov?

dont think im gonna b ready in Nov tbh, think my body needs a good, long break from babies and hospitals! Will still catch up with u all in here tho x

Hey Marg. You've certainly been through it haven't you you poor thing. I'm sorry to read your story. I hope the operation goes okay and you can ttc again some time in the future. I think giving your body a break would be a good idea for a few months at least. I hope you will keep in touch x

Hi everyone

Just wanted to drop by and wish you all good luck for TTC in the future xx

Thanks for the good wishes Nicky :)

Well it seems that life events have effected some people’s ttc plans. Who knows what will happen, maybe something will come up that puts my plans on hold (I hope not). For now, I’m just hoping that my first af comes this month (hopefully this weekend) so we will be on track. My sister is going in for her scan right now to see if they can spot anything (she’s been trying for a year to get pg after mc). I’m waiting to hear her results. Who knows how long it could take me – we will have to see.

omgosh Marg, that is just horrible! how could they have missed the ectopic? That was the first thing my doctor had me checked for when my HGC levels were rising weird. I'm just so sorry to hear you had to go through so many weeks of hospital drama. *sigh*.

Well, I guess I'm officially waiting to try now since my recent m/c bleeding has gone down to a very very light spotting. I'm hoping in a couple of weeks (4-5?) I'll get a visit from AF and moving on over to charting and TTC.

Best wishes to all.

Thread's gone a bit quiet so I'd add some news.

Not the most exciting ever but I was quite pleased that my first 'normal' af actually arrived bang on time (ie. same time as my pill af's used to). Only this time it's a bit different. I'd forgotten how it felt (having not had a true af for 16 years) and it's quite painful! Woke up early with pains. When I was on the pill I'd just get a few light cramps on the day it started then that was it really. I wonder how long this will last. I found myself willing it to start yesterday and so I'm unusually pleased about having an af!

Also, can't remember if I posted this before or not but my sister had her ultrasound and it appears she may have polycystic ovaries. She's awaiting the results of blood tests this Friday and then see what the doctor advises is the nextstep.

i'm so sorry marg - you really seem to have been though it all. Glad you had a good week in Paris thou.

Congrats poshie on your first true AF.. i only got the one before ny accidental pregnancy! which had now ended. I'm okay about it thou. Just wasn't mant to be. I don't know what my cycle will be like this week. I'm not bleeding althou i have period like pains every day. Not real painful ones - similar to ovulation/mild period pains. I had a scan and my cervix has gone back "beautifully" said the MW... so i should still be fine for trying next month. Got DH on Zinc..

Good luck to everyone in here getting BFP by christmas day.. what a present that would be.

h x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->