November 19th Bump Buddy?

Narla83

Mum of 3 & pregnant
Reaction score
Hi ya,

Im looking for a bump buddy whos due @ 19th nov to compare symptoms and just generally share our pregnancys together?:flower: (this feels a bit like a dating site)

Kate.x

Hey :)
I'm due 18 November, so a day apart :p
This will be my first baby, I'm 17 and from West Midlands, although my mum lives in Norfolk and I see you live in Norwich :) x

Ah, congrats!

Yea have lived just out of Norwich for my whole life (fun)!

This is my 3rd, I have a dd whos 10 and my ds whos 6 months!!!

Congratulations Narla83 and Mummy2Be94.

I'm due on the 19th of November. I'm 33 and this is my first. I'm over the moon but totally bricking it. :wacko:

Thankyou and Congrats to you to!!

This is my third and Im bricking it lol!! Have you got many symptoms? I dont have any:(

Not many really although I'm incredibly bloated, it's so uncomfortable I've had to buy some trousers for work a size bigger! I've also had some cramping and twinges and my nipples are a little bit sensitive.

No sickness or exhaustion yet though thank goodness.

Did you have lots of symptoms this early with your other two?

Not many really although I'm incredibly bloated, it's so uncomfortable I've had to buy some trousers for work a size bigger! I've also had some cramping and twinges and my nipples are a little bit sensitive.

No sickness or exhaustion yet though thank goodness.

Did you have lots of symptoms this early with your other two?

No symptoms kicked in at about 6 weeks thats what made me test:) In someways its good knowing this early and in others its bad cause the time just seems to go sooooooooo ssssssllllllllllloooooooowwwwwwwlllllllyyyyyy!!!!

Waiting for the tierdness to kick in next week! Which is not going to be great with a 6 month old whos teething:dohh:

You must be so excited, have you told anyone yet or are you leaving it a bit?:hugs:

Hi girls, Im 34, from Leeds and am expecting first baby. Im 4 weeks 2 days and am bloated as hell lol. Would love to chat on msn etc.
x

Hi ya Cherrybinky, mm Im starting to get the bloated feeling and look can be quite uncomfortable cant it!!

Went out for a meal last night with the family and felt so yucky after (had to undo my trousers in the car!)

How are you all feeling today?

Hi I'm due Nov. 20th. This is my second baby. I have a 20 month old DD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->