*** NOVEMBER 2011 BABIES ! *** Chrysanthe-Mums - 39 babies here already!!!

Sorry ella is being so difficult lately. Glad you've got an app with an ent soon. Logan had grommets in and adenoids removed last year and it made the world of difference. Its a very quick op.
What's wrong with her toes?

Great that she's swimming so nicely already!

Glad angel is doing better after her illness.

She is a monster but we will get thru it. If we can handle our seven year old behavior problem we will definitely get thru this. I will take a pic later and show u all what I'm talking about. And I'm glad doctor gave me the refertalk after a fight with one doctor thug wouldn't give it to me. I can't wait to get answers. And Ella doesn't lower herself slowly she slams herself down head and all and u hear a loud thump.

And I can't complain worked she is a really good girl but she has her moments.

Huggles what is grommets? Is it the same thing as we get that are called tubes. And Yes I know it's a quick procedure I have had 10 in my right ear and 9 in left ear and had my adenoids and tonsils taken out.

Yes, grommets are tubes.

Wow, that's quite a lot you had!

Yes it is alot they say u usually grow out of it but me of all people didn't. I still have a tube in my right ear as it's my worst ear of all. Without the tube I only have 20% hearing. My left ear did heal. I probably have 80% hearing out of that ear now but when I was younger only had 40% . But I actually came on to vent. I'M AM SO TIRED OF THE DOCTORS I'VE BEEN THERE FIVE TIME IN THE PAST THREE WEEKS. FIRST WEEK WAS ANGEL'S FOUR MONTH CHECK. THAN LAST WEEK I TOOK ELLA AND ANGEL ON MONDAY FOR BEING SICK. THAT'S WHEN I GOT TOLD SHE HAD FLUID ON EARS AND VIRAL INFECTION. ASK FOR REFERRAL FOR ENT AND WASN'T MY NORMAL DOCTOR SO SHE WOULDN'T GIVE ONE. AND HAD TO GET ANHLGEL MORE ALBUERTEL FOR HER NEBULIZER. THAN CALLED NEXT DAY TO TALK TO NORMAL DOCTOR ABOUT THE REFERRAL AND SHE FINALLY CALLED ON THURSDAY AND WANTED TO SEE HER ON FRIDAY. SO WENT FRIDAY AND THATS WHEN I GOT REFERRAL FOR ENT. AND TODAY I GOT TO TAKE MY SEVEN YEAR SHE HAS SORE ALL OVER HER MOUTH AND HER GUMS ARE ALL SWOLLEN AND SHE'S GOT BUBBLES ON ROOF OF HER MOUTH. AND A FEVER. AND THAN NEXT WEDNESDAY I TAKE ELLA FOR HER 18 MONTH CHECK WHAT ELSE CAN GO WRONG GRR. I'M GOING CRAZY OVER HERE. SORRY FOR THE NOVEL AND CAPS LETTERS I JUST HAD TO LEAVE. IT ALL OUT LOL.

Oh Amanda, big :hugs: that is a lot of dr appts and I can understand why it is frustrating.

shame that really is a lot of dr appointments. Does your 7 year old have any sores/blisters on her hands or feet? Could possibly be hand foot and mouth disease which is a viral infection.

My dh had a lot of sores and things in his mouth at the end of last year and the dr said it was a random viral infection so gave him something to clear it up which worked well. Hope your poor daughter gets over it soon - not nice having a sore mouth like that.

I am still in shock that you are expecting QUADS ! Andrea, How will you think of names for Four babies , I struggled thinking of one name !!!! Its so amazing !!!!!!!!!!

It just a viral infection. No meds it's just got to run it course. She is a little dehydrated so we got to keep fluids down her and just watch the sores. N watch her fever.

i read what everyone posted but all i can remember is that Andrea is having quads i'm shocked!! :haha: blame it on pregnancy brain..4 newborns at once i couldnt imagine!!!

TLH have you checked her journal out? She found out on the 11th and 3 days later I skimmed either 20 or 30 pages of comments since then.

:hugs: Andrea. You have sooo many fans!

Hey huggles here are the pics of Ellas toes i told u i would post. look at her second and third toes. her third to curls under her second. its called curly toes. but it looks so painful. i think it bothers her when she wears sneakers and close toed shoes. because she doesnt keep them on very long. but sandals are okay she keep them on.

Attachments

• Ellas toes bottom.jpg
    Ellas toes bottom.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 0
  • Ellas toes top.jpg
    Ellas toes top.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 0
Shame I've never seen toes quite like that before.
I can imagine closed shoes would be uncomfortable. Hope the doctor can recommend something.

Shame hope your poor daughter's mouth gets better soon.

I'm just so stressed right now I feel like imma lose my mind. I feel like it's a never ending battle lately. I just want my babies healthy. And my self. I have a sore throat have for the past two days. Angel's all congested coughing and wheezing.EElla's ear bother her and she's had diarrhea the past two days and she got sensitive skin so she's all rushed up. Savannah and her viral infection. I just want to scream. I mean I'm only one person what's next. Sorry guys I just don't know who else tovent to. I didn't connect to the people in the Dec thread with angel like I did with u all. I'm just so stressed I don't know what to do. I just wish God would stop all this. I just feel like crying. And I don't want to tell dh how I feel Cuz Idon't want to stress him out more thanhe already is. He's work is a mess lately. I guess I just need to b told everything's going to b al right and it will get better.

I long want to sound like a complainer I just had to let it all out and now I feel a little better.

images

Shame it really does sound like you're going through a really tough time.
Is there anyone that can come and help you a bit, even for one day? Your mom perhaps? Or a sister/cousin/friend? Sounds like you maybe just need an hour or two to go out, away from all the kids, just to breathe a bit, and to have some help with the kids.

Sound like you are having a really rough time with all the illness. Hope you are all feeling better soon. x

Yeah, that sounds very stressful :hugs: vent all you want, thats why we're here! and things really will get better- everyone will get healthy and this time will be in the past :hugs:

funny, I didnt connect with the ladies in the march thread either...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->