*** NOVEMBER 2011 BABIES ! *** Chrysanthe-Mums - 39 babies here already!!!

:hugs sorry Amanda. I hope things turn around soon. How crazy are Ella's toes!

And yes TLH. 4!!

Katie. I have NO idea how we are going to come up
With that many names. :dohh:

I also havent really connected with the group this time around either like i did with this group..i thought it was kind of odd at first but then thought maybe it was different because this thread i was pregnant with my first but i dont know!!

Andrea please keep us posted on this pregnancy i can't wait to see how you try to keep your sanity :haha:

i cant believe i'm almost 9 weeks from my due date! we finally decided on a name Charlotte Louise..but thats all we've really done..i have so much to do still but cant seem to find the time or energy to get it done!!

Wow tlh, I can't believe you are due so soon! I love the name, charrlotte is one of my faves.

Actually me and hubby live with my mom step dad and grandma. My grandma is home with me all day and she helps me alot with Ella as she is a handful right now. And I am so thankful for her help. Savannahs pretty easy again. Can do most thing on her own. And she rarely gets sick. They are few and far between. Angel is a mommy butt plug. She goes every where and does everything with me lol. She can only be held about 10 mins by someone else but me before she screams. If she even let's them hold her. 8/10 I go to hand her to let say my mom and she starts screaming. My Gramma can usually hold her fora like longer but she still fussy. But I will admit it's all my fault lol. With her being born so tiny my protective mommy instincts kicked in. Since day one I've always kept her with me. I Co sleep and when she was first born she fed ALOT. but I don't mind it since Ella started walking she hasn't wanted cuddles so I'm sucking every second I can with this one and making sure she will always b mommy's little girl lol.

Glad you do have some help and support with the kids bbygurl.

Lovely name TLH!

So had to take Ella for an emergency doctors visit today.she's been running a fever and she was up alllllll night last night. Than angel woke up @ three n they both only wanted there mommy. That was hard. I ended up getting my seven year old u @ five and made her move to couch and let Ella in the bedroom. I stripped savannahs bed as she's been sick. Brought my blanket n pillow in there and laid do on the bed fed angel back to sleep and dozed off n eElla finally fell asleep cuddle to me. Than this morning she woke up and laid on me and she was burning up. Came out gave her tylenol and took temp and it was 103.3 so took her to doctors and she has bronchitis and a really bad sore throat. Thank God they gave her antibiotics.

oh wow, so sorry youve got more illness and dr visits to deal with. :hugs:

Shame that's a really high temp! So glad they gave her some antibiotics. Really hope they kick in soon and that she recovers and the other two get over their illnesses too. Must be soooo hard looking after 3 sick kids all at the same time :hugs:

It is really hard. Angel isn't so bad hers is just her wheezing. And Savannahcan just lay in her bed all day. But Ella is horrible when she doesn't feel good. She don't sleep she screams n crorder. She just wants her mommy. And on top of it all I'm sick so I'm just a hot mess with two hours sleep.

ugh i have poison ivy or some other funky rash! it itches so bad its killing me!!!! i've taken an oatmeal bath and covered myself in benadryl and its not helping!

That's no good TLH!

Everything is good on my front. Haven't told MIL about pregnancy yet, but everyone else knows. Pretty sure everything is going good.

congrats leopard!!! that's so exciting..hopefully your MIL takes it well..

tlh...oh no! Could it be pupps?

Amanda...sorry its been so rough for you. :hugs: Hope everyone starts doing better...

Leopard...congrats!!

AFM...next scan is FRIDAY!! with the high risk OB. very curious to see if there are still 4...or whats going on...I have heard a few of the babies on the doppler so I know at least a few are ok...

i went to urgent care sunday and they told me it was posion ivy but it kept spreading so i went to the OB yesterday and he said it is Pupps i'm on a steroid now so hopefully it helps soon!!!

cant wait to hear how your appt goes!!

sorry to hear about the PUPPs tlh...thats rough...:hugs: my next scan is Friday...I am nervous!!

Oh, I just googled it.
But the site I found said it only happens in first preganancies?

Another site I a woman suggested dandelion root capsules for relief.

I have never heard of pupps either...off to google! Sorry you had to go to urgent care! :hugs:

Hey ladies. I just wanted to pop in her and say Thank you to all u wonderful ladies for breast feeding because u all inspired me to make sure it works this time and I have officially reached five months breast feeding my like princess Angelyca.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->