*** NOVEMBER 2011 BABIES ! *** Chrysanthe-Mums - 39 babies here already!!!

Hey ladies. I just wanted to pop in her and say Thank you to all u wonderful ladies for breast feeding because u all inspired me to make sure it works this time and I have officially reached five months breast feeding my like princess Angelyca.

Five months is amazing! Well done you :) You must be very proud of yourself !

I am very proud of myself. It's the most amazing feeling. I think it helped as I was so determined to make it work. I wasn't gunna let anything stop me. Unless medically necessary.

That is so great! I only made it to 8 months with Connor, as he weaned when I got pregnant again. Id love to make it a year this time.

That's my main goal a year and if we make it that long we will see how it goes after.

Well done bbygurl!
And wow, I can't believe angel is 5 months old already! Feels like just the other day we were all popping out our first babies, and now your second is already 5 months!

18 months here...missing it though...really hope I can nurse the triplets!

Andrea did you lose one of the babies?? Sorry to hear that! i'm sure you are still going to have your hands full!! this pregnancy started out at twins but one didnt make it to my 7 week ultrasound i was terrified at the idea of having twins!

Hey all I just stopped in to say I have made it six months EBF with angel and going strong.

How is everybody doing with their toddler beds? Kristin's been in hers for a few weeks and she's doing really well with it. She really stays in it and occasionally slowly sneaks toward getting out but I tell her something on the monitor and she climbs back up. I was so worried it would be a nightmare! She still can't open the door though.

Glad it's going so well and that she listens when you tell her to get back in bed!

It was going good but when she is sick she won't sleep in it so this last time she was sick we put her back in crib. But we go on vacation on Tuesday so she Will be sleeping in a pack in play in our camper. So after I vacation we are gunna start putting her back in her toddler bed. And once we know she's good in there we r going to start putting angel in crib even tho I'm not ready to stop Co sleeping but we need to get her to learn self settling and a bedtime.

Madelyn is still in a crib..she doesn't try to climb out of it or anything and her room is on the second floor so I feel better having her in a crib still..when shes two we may start the transition but it all depends on how she adjusts to her new sister

wow tlh, not much longer for you now! Happy full term!

Thanks! I feel like this pregnancy went super fast despite much more complications compared to the first...Monday is my last day of work so anytime after that I'm ready

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->