*** NOVEMBER 2011 BABIES ! *** Chrysanthe-Mums - 39 babies here already!!!

Ill upload some pics soon ive been using a tablet and don't have pictures in it! Ive been too exhausted to go downstairs to use the computer! All the help we were supposed to get bailed last minute..my husband wasn't even there when I had her because my in laws didn't feel like driving at night then they left right after we came so I wasn't happy..hormones weren't helping but there was a lot of crying the first couple days after being home

so sorry you were deserted in your hour of need tlh :hugs:

Congratulations tlh, beautiful name. Sorry your in laws haven't been much help but glad to hear Madelyn has taken well to being a big sister.

glad to hear everyone is doing well. Just a quick update on angel. She will b 7 months on Monday. were the heck has the time gone. she is starting to scoot. says mama alot, Dada, hi, n yay as she is clapping her hands..i miss my little 4lb 8oz baby lol

Oh my goodness Amanda, I can't believe she'll be 7 months! Allison is just 4 months, it is going by so fast!

I know we are all in the same boat here so I'm just going to ask - has anyone been put on anti-depressants post baby? I went to the doctor today to discuss that I wanted to have my mirena removed and replaced with the copper IUD paragard. He's insistent that the issue is not my IUD (hormones) and that taking it out won't help. The people that I have talked to today have been about 50/50 on whether I should. The 2 that have taken them say that I should. One being my mom (my senior year) and one being my neighbor that still takes them.

Sheryl I was on the implant after Annie and honestly I felt so down on it, it was a godsend when I got it taken out. I realised that wasn't me it was just the hormones. If you think it's worth trying going hormone free rather than taking anti ds then go with your gut. If it turns out you still need them afterwards then so be it but at least you've explored every option. I know after this baby ill be going for a hormone free contraceptive for sure.

How's everyone doing??? We are WTT for #2 after our cruise with the extended family in September. If I am 25 weeks I can't go so I might as well wait.

Were good over here. My babies are getting to big. Can't believe they r one and two already. I'm so broody right now but hubby says I'm not aloud right now. He says the soonest we can even think about it is July of 2015. But I'm also enjoying my babies. We are planning on taking the three girls to Disney world in March when our eight year old is on spring break so I do have something to look forward to and by pass the time lol. We are going to be saving up for my husband to get his license back as well and saving up for a down payment on a house so We will be busy this year. How is everyone's two year Olds I can't believe We all have two year olds it still fills like it was yesterday We were all labor spotting lol.

Yep, still fun to labor spot for others though. We are also saving up for a new house but just for a specific school district so before kinder. We are only going to be able to afford that district if we buy land and build b/c the built houses start at $400k and our current house is about $150.

These 2 year olds grow so fast and every day she's doing something new and entertaining.

Hi everyone! We're doing good here, I'm currently 13 weeks pregnant with #2, still waiting on my first scan which is next week. Eden seems so grown up so fast, don't know where my little baby has gone! Hope everyone is well xx

How's everyone doing?

We took Kristin to the circus on Sunday. I got us front row seats so she'd be able to see. She loved it! I think staying up late that night got her schedule off though b/c yesterday she had a good nap and then didn't go to sleep until after 11. We put her in her bed at 7:30 and at 10 I checked on her and she said she was hungry so we have her a snack. Then she played like crazy while I finished watching Dancing with the Stars and crashed out when I put her back in bed at 11.

Aww the circus sounds good, staying up late does do crazy things to their sleeping pattern though doesn't it. Annie's pretty much given up napping (unless we go on a pretty long car journey) but will sleep 7 - half 6 most nights so can't complain! I'm pregnant with another November baby, still early days but fingers crossed.

Congrats Anniebobs!

Glad you enjoyed the circus sheryl :thumbup:

Awww... yeah I held my friend's baby that was born in November briefly today. So broody! And one of my good friends told me they will probably try for #3 in October so FXd we are bump buddies - and Huggles too!

I usually try to put Kristin to bed around 8 and she sleeps until 9. Sunday it was 10, yesterday 9:15 (we had MOPs at 9:30) and today we both slept until 10:30!! I feel so refreshed. I'm really going to miss that with #2.

You do have 3 kids to take care of though. I have 1, Huggles has 1, my friend has 2 boys and her oldest will turn 3 in October.

Haha i must be the only one with only one child so far :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->