*** NOVEMBER 2011 BABIES ! *** Chrysanthe-Mums - 39 babies here already!!!

Crazy exciting TLH! What complications?

We need to transition Josie to a toddler bed still.

Ive had a lot of issues with strained ligaments causing pelvic pressure since like 22 weeks and I keep getting urinary tract infections which has caused a bunch of early contractions...thankfully nothing serious but aggravating none the less especially when my first pregnancy was so easy

congratulations on full term tlh, sorry to hear it's not been as easy as your last pregnancy.

Annies still in a cot, it adapts into a junior bed but she's fine as she is so will leave it for now.

Wow tlh, any day now! Keep us posted!

Connor has been in a toddler bed for about 3 months. I was surprised by what an easy transition it has been,

I tried Ella in her bed for marine yesterday and she did great. I was so proud of her.

I can't believe our baby's r going to be turning two in three to four months.

I'm officially on maternity leave! Yay! I wanna get my hair done and some housework done then i'm ready for her

Yikes, under 4.5 months for me. I better get back to thinking about her birthday plans.

I was getting irritated with Kristin because after I picked her up out of her crib I had to continue to hold her while I got her drink and breakfast ready or she would scream bloody murder. But I saw a little maturity in her and thought I would try converting her crib (taking off the front and adding a rail). Now if she wakes up she stays in her bed or goes to stand at her door waiting quietly for me to open it. We have had minimal crying and upsets compared to what we used to have when I put her down. She responds very very well to the talkback feature on her monitor. Better than if we tell her in person.

Here's some pics of us. I haven't posted any on my page in a good while.

Pic of the first day we converted her crib
8618_608472355543_1221013308_n.jpg

Us swimming recently
942738_607502838463_286805863_n.jpg

A better one of us :)
600996_607894234103_1952003365_n.jpg

Love the pics Sheryl yay I got four in a half months for Ella n five in a half months for angel. I got two to plan maybe I should start planning too. Lol.

Adorable sheryl! I haven't even begun to think about madelyns birthday maybe after this baby is born and things settle down

Yeah TLH if I was you I would have other priorities too. :-D

I had my daughter July 10th we named her Charlotte Louise I had a super easy and fast delivery but been having a rough time recovering and adjusting to life with two under two...everyday is getting easier though! Madelyn adores her though! She gets me diapers and wipes and throws things away..she is being a huge help

Congratulations tlh it will become second nature soon. And a good month to have a bday mine is this Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->