||November 2011 Mummies :D || Parenting and Life Discussion!

Star_light, may I please have your name? :)

i'm Tara due november 2nd with a girl!! i'm so excited and secretly hoping she makes an appearance in october so she can dress up for halloween :)

Congratulations everyone on your LOs. So many November ladies! Be sure to use this thread if/when something interesting starts happening. Keep us updated and I'll keep the opening post updated with your status should something happen :)

Im Carolyn due 14th having a :pink: after 4 boys :happydance: my last :haha:

I hope something exciting happens for someone soon, it will give me hope!!x

I hope so too :)

mummy2girls name please darlin :)

Hi,

I'm Tanya and I'm booking infor my C-section on the 24th November to have my little girl :happydance:. Can't wait at this stage, I feel like I've been pregnant forever

November isnt long away now im soooooo scared! its my last day at work tomorrow too!

I know what you mean about feeling like you've been pregnant forever!

Lisa, no need to be scared; us girlies are here for you :)

:howdy: Im Natasha, ready to pop on the 5th with my second son Elyjah ^.^

On a side note, don't be surprised if this thread get's moved to the pregnancy groups and discussions forum. Mine did after it hit 6ish pages. Just thought i'd say in case you wonder where it goes lol :happydance:

:howdy: Im Natasha, ready to pop on the 5th with my second son Elyjah ^.^

On a side note, don't be surprised if this thread get's moved to the pregnancy groups and discussions forum. Mine did after it hit 6ish pages. Just thought i'd say in case you wonder where it goes lol :happydance:

Well I hope the girls still come visit! :happydance:

Im danielle and am due a boy on the 29th nov. Cant wait now so excited!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"