November 2012 Due Dates

:hugs: to you, Charlie. It doesn't happen often, but when I catch DH lying about grabbing drinks with friends it really sets me off. I can imagine how that is really upsetting... especially since you can't partake, and more importantly, are the one at home dealing with all of your dual responsibilities alone. Hopefully you'll feel better when he comes home today and you can have it out with him... sometimes venting/fighting/getting it out is the best relief.

:hugs: Charlie! Sorry you are having all that frustration! Hope you and OH are able to talk it out when he gets home.

Today I was suddenly hit with this feeling of urgency and internally freaking out that we have not ordered a crib yet! Hopefully husband is willing to do something about that tomorrow (he's off work) or the weekend. I don't feel comfortable putting it off any longer.

Love you ladies! I don't like seeing any of you down in the dumps. :( :hugs:

So sorry Charlie :( I hate that our husbands feel its okay to lie or hide things from us :( I hope you get some answers soon, men really have no clue what we go through being married to them, especially pregnant on top of it all!! Lying is so hurtful, more so than the actual act of going out with his friends it's bold face lying about it.

I'm struggling right now, my daughters old daycare who I am still very close with is going through with her husband exactly what I just went through with my husband and it just breaks my heart :( they have three children and he just got citizenship in the US thanks to her and now he's walked out on her after she caught him texting with other women. So unfair and I feel so bad for her because I know the pain she's feeling :( of course this brought back everything I went through recently and while things are going really well for us and in counseling and in our marriage all together it still brought back the anger and insecurity. To make it all worse I got a phone call at 2am from my best friend letting me know her new nephew was just born...well when my phone went off my husband came running into the bedroom (he gets home at midnight and usually comes right to bed after showering) so when I got off the phone my mind immediately started wandering and I couldn't figure out what the hell he would be doing out of bed at 2am...so I of course got emotional thinking the worse that he was texting girls again while I was asleep or something...I ended up confronting him and he said he didn't even have his phone with him but that he was in the bathroom and then went to put the dogs back on their beds because they got up when he did....I believe him but I'm so tired of feeling so insecure and questioning everything either in my head or actually asking him :( He just left a bit ago to go hunting, he never hunts at night, but asked if he could and I dont want to keep him locked up so I said yes and he said he will be back in 4 hours which a reasonable amount of time since its an hour drive each way but I can't help feel sick to my stomach that he's not really hunting...and it makes me angry that he goes to ight when its our only night off together :( ughh I'm so insecure and it just sucks!

Thanks for letting me vent that out :(

Thanks ladies ... he won't be home until gone 1am so will be asleep :( Will have to wait until morning - it just feels like him and his family cause more issues and more upset than normal, and am getting to the point where I've had enough now. Would rather raise 3 children by myself then have ot deal with this rubbish for the rest of my life. Just don't get why he has to lie? He gets caught out everytime and he's a father for crying out loud - start acting like one.

Ooh Bookity!! Get ordering! :) What sort of crib do you want?

:hugs: mommyh - was thinking about you earlier! I'm so sorry you're also going through such a tough patch at the minute. :( I think you are doing the right thing letting him go hunting etc - because in the long run it will build that trust up again. It's hard now, but worth it in the long run :( I hate that you're feeling so insecure, but right now you have every right to ask him what he was doing up at 2am etc and he needs to be prepared for this for a while.

I suppose technically I shouldn't be worrying about the crib yet. I mean, DD was in a bassinet for almost 3 months, then was in the pack n play in our room. Actually she still is, but we'll be moving her to her crib very soon because baby will be with us in the bassinet and I don't want all the nightly waking to bother DD's sleep. So really I have something like a year before I'd REALLY need a crib, but I want to have everything together. Our girls are going to share a room until DD outgrows the toddler bed conversion of her crib. The next step after that is a full/double bed and there won't be room for a crib too.

Since the girls will share a room we want to get the same style crib as the one we already have.

https://www.toysrus.com/largeImage/...roduct_images/pTRU1-4299312_alternate1_dt.jpg

A none baby request.

My father just got back from the doctor and it looks as though he is going in for a cath on his heart tomorrow.

A little history: He is 50, diabetic, and has had 3 heart attacks (first one when he turned 40) And several stints put into almost every artery there is in his heart. Today he went to the docs and his BP was 190/80. They wanted him to go immediatly for surgery but he said he would wait until the morning as he had things to do today (my dad is also stubborn) They are pretty sure its the arterial artery (the one that goes from the front to the back) and it already has 4 stints in it. The most the can do is ballon the artery to buy him more time while they make a game plan. It is not an artery that is repairable with open heart (last resort)

So any good vibes, postive thoughts, and prayers are much appreciated.

sending prayers and healthy wishes to your dad :hugs: my mom has had a couple of heart related surgeries, but she's doing very well now. it's amazing how far heart/vascular repair has come in the last decade or so!

:hugs: to you MommaBarry!
Again, thank you ladies for the support. It is such a weird situation with my moms real dad cause he has always lived in the same town as all of us and has never tried to have anything to do with us. My mom doesn't know if it hurts more cause now she knows she'll never have a relationship with him or the fact that he neglected her all her life. It's just kind of awkward.

:hugs: to all you ladies since it seems as though we all need one! :)

it does seem like everyone is having a rough go of things right now. lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to all. sounds sappy, but through all the ups and downs, i'm really thankful that i've been able to get to know all of you ladies and share all of these experiences with all of you.

i totally agree bexxc. so glad i signed up for this website. since TTC i have felt so welcomed on this site and this thread, as well as the "November Sparklers" has made pregnancy much easier. having people who are in the same situation as you and going through all the ups and downs is so good to have. it's tough to talk about pregnancy with your family and friends that aren't pregnant, because one, they probably get sick of it after awhile, and two i always worry that they might be having issues or whatever and i don't want to be annoying or bring down their day. i never feel judged here and love how open we can be with one another. i truly can't wait to see pictures of all of our babies and hear about delivery and such!!!

that being said.. i feel so bad that so many of you girls are having such a hard time! i was going to vent about a family problem.. but i think i will wait a few days :haha: we have enough going here ladies!!

sending prayers and :hugs: to everyone having a rough time.

I was thinking the same thing. A rough go of it right now all around! Sorry ladies! I hope all the people who need health interventions have good outcomes :hugs: and lots of support from their loved ones and for their loved ones who are so worried.
Charlie, your DH sounds like he needs a foot up his backside. Honestly, I have been dealing with dishonesty and such behavior from my DH for a long time. I recently went ballistic on him and locked him out of the bedroom. It appears to have gotten thru to him for now. I told him his behavior doesn't jive with a married 35 year old with a baby on the way. Shape up or ship out. I don't need the extra stress. It's hard enough being pregnant. I hope your DH can be a bit more mature and respectful in the future. :hugs:

Ugh, sorry ladies about the crap you're going through. It's not fair, especially while pregnant! :(

I agree wishful, I'm so glad for bnb!!! I also find that women who aren't on it seem to not know that much about their pregnancy, we all learn so much about everything on here IMO!

Praying for him Mommab! Let us know how it goes when you can :hugs:

Well he got in at half 1am from work ... and sat in here watching tennis until half 2. He then decided to wake me up just to tell me Andy Murray had won the Us Open (?? Is that the right competition?), to which my reply was "and that was worth waking me up to tell me because?" ... he thought I would want to know?!?! Seriously? He knows I don't really care about tennis etc. He then asked me why I was moody with him, so I just said something like about how he must have enjoyed seeing his mates on Friday night as he felt the need to lie to me AGAIN. He didn't even deny it. He then tried cuddling me and I told him to turn over and leave me alone. He then left for work early nad tried to give me a kiss but didn't respond - I feel so disappointed right now in him for yet another lie, he doesn't deserve any of my affection. He then got 4 full text messages (which works out at 6 pages per message) telling him exactly how I feel, and how I'm sick of his lies, sick of being the one who has no life except to tend to him and our children, how his mother has just pushed me too far now with her constantly trying to tell me what to do and undermine my parenting choices etc. It has all come out. About bloody time.

Hope you ladies are okay this morning, and thank you so much for taking the time to read my long rant :hugs: You are all so lovely

Sorry Charlie to hear that your OH is being a complete jerk, i really hope he gets his act together soon and listens to what you have to say. It's too much with 2 little uns and another on the way, sounds like he's taking you for granted and needs to wake up and smell the roses!

:hugs: x

I'm sure we'll sort it out but he seems to have forgotten since we moved back here he's still a Dad. He cna't live the lad's life anymore and I'm not going to tolerate anymore lies.

How is everyone's Tuesday going? :)

Oh, ladies. What a rough week for everyone! You are all in my thoughts & prayers! From issues with our OH's to finances and family I sincerely wish everyone the best in their individual situations and hope things get sorted out. :hugs: to everyone who needs it!!!!!! I don't know what I'd do without my BNB family here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->