November 2012 Due Dates

Did any of you ladies have 3D scans with your firsts? I'm anxious to see the 3D scan vs. what he looks like when he arrives :) I've seen some that are pretty close and others where you think "that is not the same baby" :haha: Either way, I'm excited to get a glimpse... so is DH :)

Back when I had my son (9 years ago) they did not allow women to have the 3D scans as they were not FDA approved unless medically necessary :nope: But the one I just had done, the lady has a website and people submit the side by side of the 3D and the baby once it arrives and they are dead on!! Im so excited to see how ours compare.

I had a 3d with my son and he looked the same, actually just like my husband...they are spitting imagines of each other...still to this day he could never deny that they are related, I really hope one of the girls look like me, or somewhat like me, the other thing my son and I share is the same color and texture of hair, which I am ok with....since everyone loves my hair.

My husband and I both have really dominant traits that run through our entire families, so it'll be really interesting to see which traits our baby gets from each side. One thing I know for sure is that our baby will have blue eyes (DH & I are both blue eyed), and he'll most likely have white blonde hair until puberty as DH and I both had really blonde hair until then as well.

We only had a 3D done with Stephen ... wish I had with Henry and this one but couldn't justify spending that amount of money at the time. :(

There is is his 3D pic and his pic at 1 day old ... he does look like his 3D pic more now I think... and I think he did as a newborn? :shrug:

Attachments

• Stephen 3D.jpg
    Stephen 3D.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Stephen newborn.jpg
    Stephen newborn.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 4
Ugh CHARLIE!!!! Seeing your sons newborn pic makes me want mine here NOW!!!! What an adorbale little guy!!!

Awe, Charlie! Yes, you can definitely see the similarities :) Such a sweet, sweet baby!!

Wonder how alike DD and her sister will be? I never had a 3d with her so I can't compare that.

https://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l535/Marysham/michaela01.jpg https://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l535/Marysham/vanessa03.jpg

I think they will look similiar. I see the same little nose and mouth.
Again, the baby pics makes me want mine now lol :haha: Such a doll!!!

When I compare the 3D pics with my sons, there are a few similarities. The mouth and chubby cheeks are exact!!

i am interested to see too! right now in the 3D scans my baby boy has the same exact lips as my DH. it freaked me out. but everyone when seeing the photos was like "omg he looks like you" i was like what?? haha i didnt see it but people actually pointed out features that are mine i guess..

Aw...seeing these makes me want to see my baby so bad! :) I had 3D with my 1st and she looked very close!
Kelsie 3d and newborn.jpg

This one is of my 1st and 3rd girls in 3D...I didn't do a 3D with my 2nd...
Kelsie 3d & Lanay 3D.jpg

Mrs...I'm super excited to see your pics! :)

So here's what is going on with me: My moms results came back clear, so far nothing to worry about. :) She has to go back in 6 months for another mammogram. But now my dad has a few problems, one needs surgery and one is still getting checked out. He's supposed to find out more tomorrow. Saturday: my husbands cousin and wife had their baby early at 36w4d. She was 5lb12oz 19.5in and was on oxygen for 24 hours. Mom is being released today but baby has to stay another day or more. Today: My moms biological father passed away from cancer. He has had nothing to do with her or us ever but it still hit my mom more than she expected.

On a positive note: Although I'm sore and miserable I'm so excited that my baby is still staying in and healthy :) She moves like crazy and my other 2 girls love to feel her, kiss her and talk to her. Our house is almost ready for her to be here as well :)

ashley so happy your moms test came back in the clear! what a relief!!! :hugs:

sorry to hear about your dad though, hope the surgeries are nothing serious and he will feel better soon.

as for your moms father passing.. thats tough. when my dads mother passed he took it strange. they had been estranged so you dont know what to think. but when it comes down to it i think they just realize that without them they wouldnt be here kind of thing. i mean it was the lady that gave birth to my father. that said she was an abusive (physically and emotionally) women who played favorites with her children. he didnt go to the services but he was definitely affected. its rough :hugs:

we got some stuff done with our nursery this weekend. got curtains up and some decorations on the wall... still searching for a rug we like that isn't too expensive and a couple more decorations and we will be done!!

oh and mommabear your son was/is ADORABLE!! seeing all these pictures makes me want to meet my little boy that much more!! ahh 9ish weeks to go!!

MommaB, you can definitely see they both have the same little nose & chin :) So sweet!

Ashley - you can definitely see the similarities in the scan and actual pic of your first baby. It's pretty amazing to see how far the 3D technology has come in just the 4 short years since your first! But I can definitely see a resemblance between you frist baby and this one... this one looks a bit more chubby though :) Also, great news about your mom's results!!! So sorry to hear about the other news, though. :hugs:

We're also almost done with our nursery!!! We finally got the shelves up! I'll have pictures up soon :)

Thanks ladies.
Yes Mrs, I think this one is going to be bigger possibly. At both of my baby showers we played the game where you guess with yarn/string how big around you are and my mom saved the yarn for both my girls. And I attempted to put it around my stomach the other day and they didn't fit. Lol. I was a month before my due dates when I did those and I still had 2 months left when I tried to fit them around....so I'm definitely bigger this time. Scary!

aww I love seeing the comparison pics!! :)

Ashley - sounds like it's been a busy week for you! Am so happy about your mum's results! You must be so relieved!!

I'm having such a rubbish day - I'm now sobbing my hormonal eyes out because it's just all getting to me and I really can't deal with it at this moment in time.

1) OH left his phone here nad FIL called and left a voicemail on it. So I listened incase it was urgent and needed to phone his work. It wasn't - but his friend left a voicemail on Friday at 7pm saying "Not being a c**t mate but I'm leaving your restaurant in a minute, where the f**k are you?? Come on need a beer" ..... Now I got a call from OH Friday night at 11pm saying he was having to get the bus home from Chelmsford (a town near us) as the trains were messed up and weren't going to Wickford (where he normally goes on his train route), so they all got diverted to Chelmsford. I said to him "What a coincidence you're in Chelmsford and so is *your best mate*" and he promised me he'd not seen him, he had JUST gotten into Chelmsford and was waiting for the bus in the pub next to the bus stops. So like a mug I believed him ..... well he LIED to me. He clearly had seen his best friend and didn't tell me he was having beers. I keep constantly finding texts from his mates saying about coming to the pub after work (in our hometown) and I know he does because he comes home usually smelling of beer. I'm sorry but what an INCONSIDERATE idiot. I spend all day on my own with the boys, I still have no friends here, because my old friends ditched me when I got pregnant, and all teh mum's at group tend to be people I know from school who used to bully me ... so I don't have a life outside of this flat. Yet, he gets to go and play football and the pub after on a Wednesday night ... how is this not enough for him? Why should he then get to do this behind my back? Can't even text him to say how mad I am at him because his phone is here ... I just don't trust him because it seems to be constant lie after lie - whether it's about seeing his friends, finding cigarettes in his bag (which apparently weren't his), gambling etc etc - he just lies and to be honest am totally fed up of his shit. I want to move nearer to my mum, but we can't because he wants to be here near HIS family and HIS friends.

2) My Nan is traveling down from Sheffield to my Mum's this weekend Thurs - Monday, as she wants to do a meal for my youngest brother's 21st (albeit a month early she hates traveling in October!). Plus, she hardly ever sees the boys because she is a 4 hour trip away and it's too much in one day. So, we're going up on the Thursday and staying until Sunday evening with my mum. Now, we were supposed to be going to a wedding on Saturday and well my family come before my OH's family friends wedding. Might sound selfish but, whilst they're all getting drunk and there I will be a heavily pregnant woman dealing with two small boys by myself and then driving the 2 hour journey home at midnight or later is not on. I can't afford 3 suits and a new dress and can't afford a gift or a card. So I asked OH to tell his parents we were not going weeks and weeks ago ..... he did it LAST NIGHT. Now since 1pm today I've had MIL, FIL and now SIL calling me every hour to talk about it ... texts saying how I need to tell teh couple NOW, how I'm letting them down, how the couple has paid for all our meals, how they were expecting us, how the boys are missing out etc etc ... It feels like they're all ganging up on me and trying to pressure me into changing the plans. Then I just get a text saying "oh don't worry you're just down for the evening" ..... the evening starts at 7pm - the boys are going ot be ratty by 8pm, they'll be moany, whiny, tantrum throwing - Stephen will probably be okay until 10pm, but Henry likes his early bedtime and he is hard work when it comes to trying to settle down. It's just more hassle.

Sorry know this is one big ramble and moan but I feel totally isolated right now and ganged up on, and have no one to turn too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->