November 2012 Due Dates

WOW MommyH!!! Please oh please try and take it easy! Im sure all the stress you have endured latley is not helping matters. Did you ever get ahold of DH?

Yes he finally called me back as I was pulling into the doctors but it would have taken him well over an hour to drive from where he was hunting so I just told him to wait for my call after I saw the dr there really was no point on him driving back because I knew I would be out of there quickly and either sent home or to the hospital and then I just called him when I got out of there and he had made it home and was washing off the poison oak and changing and ready to head my way but they didn't send me to the hospital...

Rest rest rest MommyH! Take care of yourself and little Ela. :hugs:

Oh, MommyH!!! I can't imagine the panic that would set in after something like that. Take it easy, rest as much as you can, try not to stress, and take care of yourself & little Ela! Keep us posted. :hugs:

Oh MommyH :( Please please try and find the time to rest as much as you can :hugs:

MommyH I agree with the ladies. Please take it easy. You don't want your little one in the NICU if you can help it. However, your doctor is right. Many women walk around dilated and effaced for awhile.
MommaB, your bump is adorable. I just got told I was huge by the pedicure lady. Thanks for that. I don't think my bump looks bigger than yours, but the rest of my body certainly isn't as slim as yours :winkwink:

Thinking of you, MommyH :hugs: Please make sure you take it easy :hugs:

Beautiful bump, MommaBarry :) xx

Thanks girls :hugs: I made it though my work day, luckily I had a few pedicures to do and a few haircuts and lots of waxing so I wasn't on my feet constantly and got to sit a bit :) Hubby and I decided, well actually he decided, that I will be only working 3 days a week and only 5 hours a day from now on and he wants me to have a day off between every work day...so now I'm in the middle of calling all my clients and moving them around but I think this will be best, I only planned on working 7-8 more weeks anyhow and I have already cut back from 6 ten hour days to 5 five hour days a few months ago...hopefully they all understand, so far so good :)

mommyh- i'm glad you're feeling better, but please do take care of yourself. :hugs:

3d pics on p. 24 of my journal if anyone's interested :)

MommyH how scary!! Glad you made it through your day!! You are such a trooper. Tell that Ela bug she's grounded for scaring everyone and has to stay in her room for at least a few more weeks! ;) hugs to you!!

Viking -- hope you tipped her accordingly! It never fails to amaze me what comes out of people's mouths.

wowsers ladies you are all so on top of it and this thread is moving fast.

Mommy H that seems like a sensible solution. I hope it proves to help you out. I was really suffering with my long days of standing. I'm glad it never turned out to be anything more that painful for me at least. :hugs:
32 weeks for me yesterday. Baby shower on Saturday!!! Can't wait :)

Bexxc - gorgeous scans :) We have our 3D this Saturday!!!!! It's going to be such a long week waiting to see that precious little face :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->