November 2012 Due Dates

I have the same pains going on. It hurts so bad to walk, or put pants/underwear on. It almost feels like when you try to push a heavy box with your leg and it wont move then you "strain" the muscles near your vaj. It hurts so bad!!

Oh and forget sleeping on the left side, that is out of the question!! I wake up in terrible pain in my hip. So I can only sleep on my right.

I have pain in my inner thigh... like between my vajayjay and my leg?? I doubt it's SPD or anything like that, but it sure does hurt! Sometimes I have to lay on the bed to get my pants on since in hurts to lift my legs. Just 77 days! (many of you have far fewer days left than I do, so the end is near!!)

Thanks guys, I did talk to the dr and she said they WOULD HAVE to squeeze me in no matter what, but its annoying. I have a MAJOR backache right up between my shoulder blades, going to take a tylenol now, since leaning on the heating pad for 20 minutes did nothing. I am measuring at 37 weeks already and all my weight is in my stomach so I hurt all the time, and swell at night. Just making dinner at night is getting worse. and I have a 3 year old all day that wants me to play, unfortuntly that is getting harder to do and we have been watching a ton of movies :( he does like all kinds tho except he can now quote Cars, and Dumbo and will sing the songs from Charlottes Web. I just keeping telling myself that it will pass within 8 weeks and then things will get better since my hubby will be home for three weeks straight with us...he does good with taking him outside when he gets home from work too so he does get to play on his swingset and stuff. and we have been walking everynight(well I dont, I ride a motorized scooter that was my aunts) so that helps too.

No SPD here thankfully. And the pain I was feeling yesterday is considerably better today. 30 weeks today! So just 6 weeks (and 2 days) from where my pregnancy ended last time. I hope I get farther along this time.

I have pain in my inner thigh... like between my vajayjay and my leg?? I doubt it's SPD or anything like that, but it sure does hurt! Sometimes I have to lay on the bed to get my pants on since in hurts to lift my legs. Just 77 days! (many of you have far fewer days left than I do, so the end is near!!)

Yes .. that's where I get the pain too!

Anyone else struggling to bend over to pick things up now too? She is also so low I keep getting a headbutt to the cervix every few minutes and I can feel her head in my pelvis when I walk :( I didn't get this at all with my second and not until 37ish weeks with my first ..... booooo! She's causing me grief already :haha:

Happy anniversary ladies!! My ex husband and I got married the week after September 11th too, he was military and was being deployed right away so we had to rush a quick beach ceremony...we were stationed in Hawaii and I had nothing and no one so it was a must do wedding so that we knew I would have care and security while he was gone...sad but true...all I wanted was to come home to the states but no flights could come and go for weeks from Hawaii it was terrible!

Ashley I hope you feel better soon SPD sucks :(

Had our 32 week checkup today, our little girl is measuring a couple weeks ahead which puts her at 3 weeks ahead by my calculations since I know I'm only 31 weeks not 32 by ovulation. They scheduled another growth scan for this Friday and another one the second week of October and another for the first week of November if I make it that far :) I was up all night unable to sleep with lots of contractions 7-8 minutes apart for a few hours then down to 13-18 minutes apart off and on then they eventually quit around 10am this morning and I finally got a good half hour solid nap! So she decided to check my cervix...no change since they checked last week, still a stretchy 2cm and 40-50% effaced...they don't seem to concerned about early labor but just want me to keep extra watch on myself and take it easy as I can :) Looking forward to seeing our sweet girl this week!!!

Does anyone else post bump pictures up on FB? My OH just got home from playing football and the pub and told me, that his mates were all taking the piss out of me for it and he thinks it's ridiculous. . . Needless to say I now feel really insecure.

Aw, Charlie, that sucks! I haven't posted any with this pregnancy, but I did with my first. I don't see anything wrong with it.

:hugs:

Does anyone else post bump pictures up on FB? My OH just got home from playing football and the pub and told me, that his mates were all taking the piss out of me for it and he thinks it's ridiculous. . . Needless to say I now feel really insecure.

What kind of bump pictures? Why are they spending so much time looking at your FB page? If it's a fully clothed picture, I say tell them to stop staring at your page...if it's bare bump...they probably can't help but look?

Weird. Are they normally a gossipy circle?

Awe Charlie :( I know how you feel! I would love to post my bump pictures since I live 400 miles away from my hometown where all my close family and friends live. It would be wonderful to share this with them so they can see the progress each week, but my DH's friends also talk about people who post belly pics and even some of the girls in my husband's inner circle talk about women who post their belly pics so I just don't do it for fear that I'll be ridiculed for it and I'm sure DH would never hear the end of it either. So sad that so many people are judgemental about the most ridiculous things.

OMG Mrs! Are you serious?

I wonder what people say about me? I haven't really posted any bump pictures because I've also gotten fat in the process and my insecurities are right at the surface. I would hope though that if I did, people would keep their comments positive, both in front of me and behind my back. I feel for you guys and I'm starting to wonder if I am just oblivious to these people? I'm usually not the naive type, but maybe in this case?

Oh yeah, Stephers... it's bad! They even made comments to my face about it after we announced to our close friends we were expecting. His friends literally told me "if you post pictures of your belly I will defriend you". So rude!

For the record, I don't think everyone feels this way. I'm sure a lot of people love seeing your updates and your belly pictures... I think it just depends on the crowd you run with and unfortunately the crowd I got stuck with (aka, DH's friends) aren't as receptive to those posts. It's a shame.

I've posted only 4 bump pics and all were clothed of course. I know some women get right down to their underwear and put pics on there. I would never cross that line. But im def not one to post one everyweek. I did one at 16 weeks, 21, 28 and then my 31. Its amazing the difference in how big my belly has gotten.

And if someone wanted to de-friend me over it, eh I could care less!! But I understand how if DH friends were that way I would be leary too. Its a shame that people are not more open minded. Next thing you know they will be upset if you photo bomb your page with pics of the LO. You can always control the audience of people that see you bump pics, if you just want family to see that is.

Wow I can't believe people talk about you or treat you this way!!! I post a picture EVERY week of my bare belly (same pictures you see here in my signature) and I always have TONS of comments about how people love looking every week to see how I've grown and watching the progression of my belly grow with our sweet girl...I guess it's all in who your friends are but even my husbands friends comment either on fb or in person about how it's such a beautiful miracle to watch literally grow and expand and they don't seem to mind the pictures at all they think it's neat...sorry you ladies feel ashamed or like you can't share the excitement and beauty of your pregnancy on fb, that's so unfair they do that to you :hugs:

i have shared two bump photos, fully clothed and got only positive feedback.. its a shame people are so judgmental!

anyone have to deal with noisy neighbors. my neighbors don't even TRY. i am so aware of any noise i make, which is none LOL but these people above us are so inconsiderate. right now i don't mind too much because its just me and DH, who wears hearing aids and pops them out and goes to bed and doesn't hear anything... but i am worried that when baby comes its going to drive me NUTS. we live in a house and we occupy the first and them the second. they dont party or play music loud or anything (hopefully, we've only been here 2 weeks) BUT they talk so loud in the shared staircase.. like what?? go inside!! they seem to stomp on the hard wood floors not walk and i can hear them "talking" in the living room right now at 11:30pm. funny thing is they have a 5 year old. she must sleep soundly. it sounds like they are bowling every night from like 10pm to 1am! ahhh!!!

God I'm sick of the judging of what people post on FB. Everyone has something to complain about with any post anyone makes! It's gotten to the point where no one really posts much anymore! I post belly photos, people ask for them! I've probably posted about 3 on my page.
You don't have to follow what people put up, and if they don't like it they can just remove me from their thread!

I agree Sarah. Thats the world anymore, full of judgmental a*holes and all of them seem to have FB. The 4 pics ive put up were on request from people saying "its time for another belly shot"

I have a lot of colleagues that are "friends" with me on FB. My career is kinda weird. I fly so infrequently with some people. I don't really know them, but the requested me and if I remotely like them I'll just friend them. I don't want to be a biyatch. Anyhow, that keeps me from posting too much about the baby. I think I have only posted two things about the pregnancy at all. One was a scan pic announcing the pregnancy, the a/s, and the other I posted just last week when I got a pedi. I said I couldn't reach my toes long enough to do my own pedi anymore, so I was going to get my toes done. I have done a private message to family in S America with a photo of my bump, but that's it. I will post one in my journal every once in awhile. I need to take another pic :shy: it's been awhile. I feel like a whale.
I get tired of hearing about all the negativity about other's FB postings. It is supposed to be a form of expression. You are free to have an opinion about it, but you really aren't going to change the poster's mind when you make negative comments about it. A friend of mine is unmarried and desperate to have a baby. She completely stopped using FB because she couldn't handle seeing everyone post pictures of their LOs. I think it's kinda sad. I have always been happy for people. I think I wouldn't spend much time looking at their photos. I'd just scroll on by if I wasn't interested. Everyone is different.
Wishful, happy anniversary! B

I hate constant status updates about baby related things but with bump photos where else are you going to show them?
I havnt put any on yet as I havnt long started looking pregnant rather than like I hadjust gained weight!
I would still put them on there and if people dont like them they dont need to look.
With noisy neighbors we have nightmare ones! They often start arguing late at night and we can hear everything they shout at each other-they have young kids too!
Last christmas eve they started an arguement at 10pm and I was in bed trying to get my lo to settle and i could hear them despite the bedroom I was in being as far opposite from them as possible-they were slamming doors, screaming at each other everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->