November 2012 Due Dates

Oh and the other side we have a path between us and the neighbor but our gardens are next to each other and they have a very annoying habit of letting their dogs out at midnight which then start barking and they have to keep calling them to get them back in.

It is sad that people have become so judgemental of what you post on FB. I honestly don't mind when people post pictures of their bumps, or LO's, or whatever. I enjoy seeing happy families and like knowing my friends are doing well. There's only one person who posts bump pictures that really ticks me off... she and I are due on the same day and she's hardly gained any weight and still looks fantastic!!! LOL, that's the only part that makes me mad :haha: But seriously, she's a nice girl and I'm happy for her, I just wish I could have kept my physique as well as she has :)

yeah i emphasize with you cookie. i almost opened my door last night at midnight and asked them to go inside their house not the shared hallway but i didnt even want to get into it. i'm sure when my baby is woken up and screaming i will! i wonder how loud babies crying will be to them? oh well, karma :haha:

so my wedding anniversary went well but our waiter kind of sucked. we went to an italian place and got one to many appetizers so when our brick oven pizza came out i had no room. DH ate a small slice and then we asked for her to wrap it up and go, she said "sure!" but then when we got the check etc our pizza never came out. she had thrown away an entire pizza. i thought she might of just had a "moment" but she insisted we said "we were all set" i was in no mood (felt icky all day) so we left. oh well!! she was weird from the beginning lol

AH!!!! SHE THREW AWAY AN ENTIRE PIZZA?!?! I'm a pizza lover, so this would not have gone over well with me! What a ditz!

She dumped your pizza! DH would've waited there until they made another. If a server noticed that only one piece was gone, they should've asked you if there was a problem and then wrapped it up if there wasn't. I'm very food motivated at the moment and that might have sent me over the edge!

I LOVE seeing the bump updates on facebook! Especially considering that I have four other people expecting that I have known since I was 5. It's fun to see. I too am jealous of those that haven't really gained weight. I look like a whale! I always knew that I would gain everywhere though; it's just my body type. I still don't like it! The shape of my tushie is something out of a sci-fi film. It's going to be a long road, but I've lost a large amount of weight before and I'll do it again. I'm trying to look at the positive that my girl is well protected and cushioned:)

Ah yes, Stephers, well cushioned indeed :) Our babies are definitely protected :)

Before getting pregnant I gained about 10lbs (which is what triggered me into thinking I had PCOS, which of course I was tested for and found out I do have). So, I know after the baby gets here, no only do I have to lose the pre-pregnancy PCOS weight gain, but also all of my pregnancy weight gain. With the help of Jillian Michaels I hope I can snap back! :)

I never really post pics on FB bit shy maybe. Dont think anyone would be negative if they would I would sin bin them lol

My neighbours are a nightmare, so nosey! We live in a cul de sac and have a slope leading to our front and all of the kids find the slope the best thing since sliced bread.They are always up and down on there scooters and bikes.
Little bit scary sometimes when you leave the house and there are 10 children on your door step lol. Think I may start charging! lol theres a new skate park down the road I don't get it?:shrug:

Can't believe she chucked your pizza!!! That is unforgiveable! That seriously would have sent me over the edge too....holy cow! Ditz is right! Never throw away a pregnant woman's food!

I feel the same way about FB -- though I haven't really posted any bump pics more just because I resemble a whale right now. Maybe if I'm brave I'll post one in the FB bump buddies group -- that will probably make you all feel WAY better about yourselves! :)

I think we should all stick together after birth and get rid of the baby weight. I am SUPER motivated to not have a pregnancy like this again! I know we don't have a lot of control over how things go, but I just feel like if I'd been in better shape pre-preg I wouldn't be in as much pain, or may not have had as many complications. I think after birth we're going to NTNP right away....DH is 40 and I'm no spring chicken either, so if we want this baby girl to have a sibling I feel like we need to act fast!

I never knew how friggin cozy yoga pants are. Amazing! I know at some point I have to pack them away in the hospital bag, but right now, I want to live in them!

Actually got a good night's sleep, feeling pretty good right now. Had a wave of nausea this morning. I took some zofran as I still have a few doses left.

HalfThyme - I definitely agree we should all stick together after birth! And if we can help motivate eachother to lose the weight, that's even better! :) I did Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred before my wedding and saw great results, so I think I'll try it again after the baby. Since I'll be home for 3 months, I may also throw in morning cardio, too... we'll see just how motivated I am with no sleep, though :)

Bookity - I also LOVE my yoga pants!!! I wish I could wear them to work!

Oooooo I've often wondered about the Jillian Michaels -- nice to hear it worked! I'm totally up for trying anything! I keep forgetting that we're not going to be getting a lot of sleep after our LOs arrive...that will definitely be interesting!

Yoga pants.......mmmmmm......those sound almost as good as Wishful's pizza!! I think those will probably be the last thing I pack in the hospital bag too (the pants, not the pizza :haha:)...I can't imagine surviving without them right now! Wish I could wear them to work too!

Hahaha - I totally wish I could pack a pizza in my hospital bag :)

haha my DH was shocked that i didnt sit at the table and wait for another to come out, but i had to lay down so bad. shots dont go over well with me and my shots kicked me in the butt! when i woke up though i was like "damn i would love some pizza right now" and then i was really pissed!

My DH hates yoga pants :'( I can only buy them when he's not around! Which reminds me... I should go out and get some more :)

why does he hate yoga pants??!! does he think they should only be worn when going to yoga or something?? lol

I LOVE my yoga pants they are by far the most comfortable thing at the mo as opposed to my bra which is actually painful...just waiting on an order for some bra extenders to give my back some relief!

He has a thing against anything that makes him think of 80s clothes. And he thinks they are like leggings :/.

Yeah, I need to get a couple more bras before D day

Sarah, My DH has the same issue with "80s clothes"... he absolutely despises leggings, but I love them so he doesn't really have a say :)

haha thats funny! they make yoga pants that are less "legging" type? maybe he wont really notice... i have pair that look more lounge type but are just as comfy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->