November 2012 Due Dates

I'd say mine are more "lounge" type as well. Can't say I'm a fan of the 80's style, but comfort trumps everything!

I got a pair of "starfish" pants from Lands End and they are SO comfortable. They probably don't fit me anymore, but I am so excited to wear them post birth. I thought about bringing them to the hospital. They are more loungewear. Not really tight on my legs so I think they look more flattering. Yoga pants make my ass look bad! They are the devil.

I live in leggings at the moment :haha: My oh hates it when they're pulled up over my bump like Simon Cowell lol xx

I bought two pairs leggings from the Gap to make it to the end. It's still so hot here that I am wearing my dresses still. I have the feeling I will live in those leggings once it finally cools off here! They make my ass look enormous. However, the maternity shirts I wear with them seem to help me overcome that.

LOL Coleey! DH tells me I look like Urkel from Family Matters when I walk around the house in my pants pulled up over my bump and no shirt, HAHA! I also wear the "power mama" spanks under my dresses b/c they a) keep my thighs from rubbing together and b) smooth out some of my new bumpiness in the rear :)rofl:), and he thinks they are hysterical!

omg i was wearing maternity leggings and a sports bra today when my DH came home haha and no shirt. he was like "oh hunny, i love you". he thinks i am nuts i think.

It's 2:30 am here and I haven't been able to fall asleep :( I just want to cry...actually that's all I've been doing the last two hours...crying because I can't fall asleep :( I'm so tired and exhausted :( I want to beat the shit out of my husband who is passed out peacefully next to me :( this is so unfair!!

Aww :( Insomnia is so cruel! Are you uncomfortable or is it just sleeplessness?

Do you have like 15 different colours of that one top? I just noticed they are all different!!!

MommyH :hugs: That totally sucks. I hope you are able to get some rest! I've been keeping weird hour with my DH's schedule and since I'm not working now. I've been going to bed so late. 1-2 am sometimes 3. Then the sun always wakes me up since we have an easy facing bedro window. I need to find some way to black it out. I usually get back into bed late morning and take a good nap though. Also, MommyH your bump looks like it grew this week :happydance:

Aww :( Insomnia is so cruel! Are you uncomfortable or is it just sleeplessness?

Do you have like 15 different colours of that one top? I just noticed they are all different!!!

lol your right!! MommyH you must have quite the shirt collection!! Its like a rainbow.

Sorry you cant sleep :nope: :hugs:

oh, mommyh, i'm so sorry. i've been battling insomnia this entire pregnancy. it's been pretty rough. it also makes me want to strangle anyone who tells me, "get plenty of sleep while you can!"

Drugs, MommyH, drugs!! Get drugs!! Ambien is a lifesaver -- although I don't sleep well anymore either, but I shudder to think how much worse it would be if I DIDN'T take ambien. Hope you can get a nap today! :hugs:

Bexx -- someone just said that to me yesterday and I just wanted to slap them! I think it's been at least 8 weeks since I came even close to sleeping through the night, or for more than 4 hour stretches at a time. Ten bucks says I get more sleep AFTER little one arrives.

DH came up really close to my face last night and I thought he was going to kiss me or say something nice – no, he pulled back and said “wow, have you been sleeping? You’ve got major dark circles under your eyes right now”. lol Niiiiice

Sorry about the no sleep MH! I'm sleeping fairly well, but still wake up to pee twice per night. The worst part is that when I finally wake up, I gotta run! The result is that I am then very alert and it's hard to go back to sleep. My doc approved a little of the new ZQuil. It says to take 2 tbs, but I litteraly take 1/2 teaspoon and it knocks me out. I'm kind of a weirdo with anything that makes me drowsy though. Despite 7 hours of mildly interupted sleep, I am still so exhausted that I have trouble getting up in the morning and if I eat a big lunch, all bets are off!

I can't wait until December and we've all had our babies and we have some time to relax. I too believe that I will get better rest with baby here. At least I won't have to pee every ten minutes!

Awe, MommyH! I felt like that my entire first tri, it was miserable! I agree with HalfThyme - get some drugs!! I tried Ambien but it didn't work that well for me... what really helped was Unisom. It's an OTC medication that my doctor approved and it has been a life saver!

HalfThyme - your DH is brave! :haha: Mine snuggled up to me this morning and said "one of the great things about you being pregnant, is there is more of you to cuddle with" (!!!!) LOL, he was trying to be sweet, but of course I freaked and said "Don't say THAT to me!" :rofl: he then back tracked and said "you're perfect, I love that you're carrying my baby and I love that I get to snuggle with you both" ... nice try, DH... nice try ;)

Lol Mrs....MEN!!! They try so hard to say the sweetest things, but sometimes it comes out SO wrong :rofl:

HalfT.... I would have smacked him, lol. And said wow you just insulted a pregnant woman!

And MommyH......drugs are the way to go. Im still doing the benadryl at night and it works wonders for me. Not to mention when your preggers your nose seems to be a bit stuffier so its a bonus to be able to breath better. Like the other girls said I am still getting up to pee, but it does not affect the LO. She still rolls around and moves like crazy. I think this little girl is immune to sleep lol.

Stepher I cant wait until December either!!! I especially cant wait to get adorbale christmas pictures taken of our tiny little packages!!!! ( i mean babies not privates :rofl: )

Stepher I cant wait until December either!!! I especially cant wait to get adorbale christmas pictures taken of our tiny little packages!!!! ( i mean babies not privates :rofl: )

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thanks for that chuckle :) hehehehehehe!!!!!!

I forgot to mention in this thread that I get to see my little guy in 3D tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Yay Mrs! Have fun at the scan. That was really a fun day! It was shocking to see my girl and the fact that she looks just like my dad who passed away ten years ago. Weird, morbid and shocking? Yes, yes and yes!

Ok, so everyone has the right to take pictures of whatever anatomy they choose to, but please, no posting on facebook! Random people reading through this thread are really wondering what these preggo chicks are up to! :shower:

While it may be weird, morbid, and shocking, it's totally amazing! I think that'd be a wonderful sight :) It might freak me out a little at first of course, but how sweet to look in your LO's eyes and get a glimpse of your late father. I'm such a daddy's girl, the thought gives me goosebumps!

I'm convinced our LO will be a daddy clone :) Obviously, I think my DH is pretty good looking, so I'd be happy with that! DH told me this morning he hopes he has my nose :haha: (DH is Italian and that's the one feature he's worried about passing on, LOL!)

Yay Mrs. I hope they let you keep the glasses.......lame joke there!!

Im excited to see pics of your Little guy!!!

Stepher....lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->