November 2012 Due Dates

Omg congrats amm!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soo happy for you!!!!!!!!

Afm my vagina hurts so bad I can barely walk are get out of bed!!!!!!

AMM, congrats on your Little twins arriving! Very healthy weights! That is just fabulous!! You made a wonderful home for them to grow. It sounds like things are getting off to a great start.
Half, hang in there! You can do it!

Half-Hope you have your baby by now or that you're still hanging in there!! I definitely wish I was having baby already but at the same time I'd rather just wait until tomorrow now. I dislike Halloween very much so tomorrow would be perfect!

I really need to have her SOON! Little side note: I have coached youth cheer for 7 years and this was going possibly going to be my last year. For the past 3 years I was coaching the same group of girls and this was most of their 8th grade year (last year I could coach them) and I had to sacrifice coaching to make sure this little baby stayed inside as long as possible. Well, our BIG cheer competition is being held in our hometown (only happens once every 14 years) on Nov 11th and the girls really want me to be there and I really want to be there for them! So yes, baby please come soon so I can be there!!

i dont want a halloween baby either so today i am good and won't complain but once its midnight i am back to praying LOL

i really hope you can be with your cheer girls ashley. i think you will! must stay positive!!

also, POWER BACK!! i can not wait to go grocery shopping because we had to throw everything out.. i am starving.

So glad you got your power back on! Life can resume! We have family friends in Jersey and they won't have power for another week at least. Anyway, they play a game called "light switch." Basically, they just mock whomever tries to turn the lights on. Too funny. Might be time to head west for a little uplanned vacation!

On a relieving note, I called my doc to discuss possible induction on Friday (if the girl is not already here) and we sheduled it! She said that her concern is that the fact that I am dilating may mean the baby is sending triggers, but that they just aren't strong enough. I think my doc is actually more concerned about my mental health in terms of worrying about the baby, but she made inducing seem like an ok option. So, one way or another, this girl is coming out this week! Hallelujah!

Doc said that she would just break my water and give it some time. She won't start pitocin for at least a couple of hours later. High hopes!

Ashley - I was a cheer coach for a long time as well :) How fun! I hope you're able to make it to the competition!

Yay for getting power back, Wishful!! Have fun grocery shopping... if you're that hungry I can only imagine the pile of goodies you'll stack up in the cart :)

Stephers that's so exciting!!! I wonder if anyone else will be joining you. ??? :)

thanks girls! and stephers the damage in NJ is heartbreaking. glad your family is safe.

ok i need your girls advice!!! i kind of want to skip my exam tomorrow and not have my cervix checked. i will go in for BP and stuff but i think i am worried about hearing i am the same (1cm, 60%) and get discouraged. but i also worry that i may regret not finding out as my next appt. is 8 days after which feels like a life time at this point lol. also, my DH wants me to get checked because he is so curious. he said its up to me obviously but he also thinks i might wonder all week lol. what do i do?!

At 38 weeks I asked to not be checked. Then at 39 he checked and still nothing. I know he'll check tomorrow as its a day before my due date. It is disappointing finding out you are the same. Although I was nothing with my 2nd and not a full 2 days later my water broke and I had her 6 hours later. That's the only thing that makes it easier to be cheeked, knowing that it still can happen at any moment.

I'm way too curious... I don't think I could skip a check. I'd want to know... but that's me :) Do what's best for you! If you don't want to know, then ask them not to tell you anything, or decline the check.

Went to the dr. today. Had an ultra sound! My little man puckered his lips when we were looking at his profile. I like to think he was trying to blow mommy a kiss...lol. They estimate him at 7lb 9oz...but could be up to a lb off in either direction...ha. I think it was such a tease though...just made me want him in my arms even more! Oh well down to single digits...due in 9 days! Though dr. will let me go up to a week late...so 16 days left at most!!! YAY!

The cervical checks can make you crazy, but my curiosity wouldn't allow me to skip that part. I just needed to know! The check is what's moving everything along now though. I think I would've known anyway as I can feel the baby's head very low.

true. ive decided to go with it because as stated by you lovely ladies everything can change so quick. plus i feel bad for DH if i don't :) thanks for the advice!

Awe, Holls! That's so sweet :) Bet you can't wait to see those little lips in person! :) Not much longer for you!

Looking forward to your update Wishful :)

Congrats AMM!!!! :) :) Wht amazing weights for your little ladies!!

I'm so jealous of you US ladies sometimes ... like I'd love to have cervix checks etc just to see where things are at.

its a bittersweet expereince charlie haha its awesome when you have progress but when you don't week to week you can get a bit sad. but i agree.. i think they should give you guys the option!!! i like knowing if all these cramps, BH and such is doing anything..

My doctor won't actually start cervical checks until next week (37 weeks), but I should get 1 last ultrasound at my appointment tomorrow :)

WOW only one post since yesterday afternoon. Where is everyone? Hopefully lots of ladies are having babies!!! YAY SO EXCITING:) Hope everyone is doing well!

^^absolutely! hopefully some of you ladies will be showing us your cute, squishy new babies later!

I know! This thread got QUIET! The other November boards are still alive for the most part... I think everyone is getting to that point where they're either not working, nesting, popping, or just too tired :) Hope everyone is doing well!

True! If I wasn't still working I wouldn't be on here nearly as much! But work doesn't give me much to do (probably because I could be gone at any moment). So I'm pretty bored and lonely here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->