• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November 2012 Due Dates

MommyH-Oh my goodness woman! I am so so sorry you had to go through this. I am so happy to read that you are back home with your precious famliy. Sometimesyou can get good from a bad situation and I am glad that you are healthy and back with your amily. Goodness, I couldn't imagine! Hope you continue to recover quickly and I am glad you are back to breastfeeding! I am sure all will be back to normal soon :)

I'm so sorry Mommy H that you went through all of that illness and on top of that the cocaine thing with a referral to social welfare, that's messed up if they know that it's possible to get a false positive and was the last thing that you needed!

But good to hear that you're home and breast feeding is going well. Take care of yourself now. Has your husband go some more time off??

I'm so sorry mommy h!!!!
At least ur home and baxk with ur family now !!!

So I'm discharged and on way home an ill either have the baby this Thursday r next.. Can't wait

Mommy H- I'm so glad you are home and doing better now. That story nearly put me in tears. I can't even imagine what you went through. You are so strong!!!

Annie-Why are you having the baby so soon if your urine test came back normal? Everything ok?

MommyH, so glad you are back home now with your girls! What a horrendous experience you went thru. I guess some small blessing that you weren't totally with it the whole time since you were so sick, but still such a hardship! Hate to think that you were treated so awfully over something that you didn't even DO!

Thank God you are okay and home again to continue recovering. Glad breastfeeding is going well with you. :hugs:

Oh mommyH - how awful :( :( I'm so glad you're on the mend and finally home iwth your new family :hugs:

Holls my urine came back kinda high which is considered mild pre e plus I have gd so it's safer for the baby I guess...

Amara Grace is here! She arrived at 2:50 this afternoon! 7 lbs, 1 oz and 20.5 inches long! I'll write more later, but everything went well...and my girl has black hair! Surprised the heck out of this red-head!

stephers! that's great news! congratulations and welcome to little amara grace!

just look at all that hair and those perfect, squishy cheeks! she's wonderful!

I gave birth to my little angel on october 29. EDD was Nov 5. Wishing the rest of u safe delivery.

Congrats Stephers and Chary! :)

Today was my due date and my little miss is nearly 4 weeks old! Crazy! xx

Congrats Stephers!
MommyH, that is quite a story! How scary! Especially the cocaine part. My mind went immediately to the epidural when I read about the false positive. I am stunned and appalled by how you were treated. I am so glad the nightmare is over and you are reunited with your family. :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->