• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November 2012 Due Dates

Here is the last pic I had taken the morning of the girls birth, 37w4d....the second one is an hour after my surgery....with Cadence and MaKenna
and the third one is from today at 1 week. I am doing great and just trying to get all caught up with the posts, congrats to all the new mommies and good luck to the ones waiting!

Attachments

• 37weeks4days.jpg
    37weeks4days.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Cadence and MaKenna day 1.jpg
    Cadence and MaKenna day 1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 1week old.jpg
    1week old.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 10
amm, that before pic of you doesn't even look real! you're so tiny under that giant bump!!! the girls are so beautiful! they must be well worth all that discomfort! :flower::flower:

bexxc, I was SOOOO uncomfortable I was measuring 52in around my belly that morning, the only place I gained weight was my belly and boobs.....I havent been on the scale but I do know that I am down alot of weight, but too afraid to look now, so I will wait til I go in for my checkup

AWE!!! Thank you for sharing, AMM! Your girls are PRECIOUS! And Bexx is right - you look so tiny under that bump! :thumbup:

Amm your girls are so sweet and precious I just love the pics of them and ouch I can see why they were great weights you know how to grow them momma!! You look so happy in your after pic, they are beautiful I hope you're getting a little rest now, good to hear you are feeling great!!

Speaking of being down weight here is my pic right before birth, 5 days after birth, 10 days after birth, and today at 13 days after birth :) I'm down 40lbs total this pregnancy lol

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/6a7d0749323ff85c0768cb14647cc54a.jpg
https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/d5e8354a7a0edab8c92e407c60f3da16.jpg
https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/186cc818649f37d4a278ed82a14c380c.jpg
https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/28deabe83ee23240619d366c21a14b2a.jpg

Those are great pics Mommy! Love them all! You bounce back quick!

Mommy H you look amazing. I am super jealous.... I think it's going to take me a loooooooooooong time to get to the point where I am willing to share pics again.

Mommy H you look amazing. I am super jealous.... I think it's going to take me a loooooooooooong time to get to the point where I am willing to share pics again.

i'm right there with ya, babe!

Oh I doubt that ladies!! Something about being a momma makes us all beautiful in every shape and size :hugs: I hope we all share mommy and baby pics soon <3

Okay ladies...
Heres a quick run down: I went in at 9AM the morning of the 4th. At 9:30 I was a fingertip dilated and got one dose (instead of 2) of cervadil since I was already contracting every 10-15 minutes. Within an hour I was contracting every 3-4minutes. An hour later I was at 3cm. At 2PM I asked for an epidural and at 2:30 my doctor came in and I was still at 3cm so he broke my water. I then got my epidural (which didn't work). Just before 3PM I was 6-7cm. Then, at 4:30 my doctor came and I was at 9cm. Next I knew I got some oxygen for baby to 'wake up' and I was set up and ready to push! I pushed for 10-15 minutes and she was here at 5:06pm.
The epidural was a waste of time and will be a waste of money as I felt EVERYTHING! Of course the pain is completely horrible but amazingly worth it after its all done and over with. Since she was 8lbs15oz and decided she didn't want to come out one shoulder at a time I got a 2nd degree tear which is not fun. Also, since I had SPD it has gotten much worse after delivery. So, that is our biggest challenge right now.
Baby Lanay is a wonderful addition to our family. She is a great baby so far and my family feels so complete with her. :)
Here's a few photos: Big sister Kelsie is very proud!
Lanay 2.jpg
Lanay 5.jpg
Lanay 4.jpg

Ashley congrats she is so cute!!!!!! I'm sorry the epi didn't work but u will forget the pain u went threw good job!!!!

Mommy!! Wow u look amazing I hope I look like that after!! U don't even have stretch marks!!!

ashely- she's so gorgeous! your family is just lovely!

i feel behind today! i had a major migraine and was in the dark all day and night. just made it to the polls to vote.. wearing dark sunglasses.. probably looked like a fool! lol

so i got a call today from my dr that said she scheduled me for an ultrasound tomorrow to check aminonic fluid..as it could be a reason for not feeling bub and failing a few stress tests... hope seeing him will give me peace of mind.

ashley-your girl is precious
mommyh-u look fantastic
mrs-your nursery is perfect!

thank you ladies for all your kind words, it means so much to me. :hugs:

Amm - your girls are gorgeous :) And how do you look so good after giving birth?!

Mommy - WOW!!!! You snapped back quickly :)

Ashley - lovely photos - your family look so happy with their new sister (and daughter)

wishful- good luck with your u/s. hope you get some answers and some peace of mind!

MommyH - WOW!!! You look GREAT!! I hope I snap back as quickly as you have!

Ashley - makes me all teary eyed :) That is just too much cuteness for one picture! She is just perfect and your family is adorable! Congrats again :) :) :)

Wishful - hoping your doctor is able to give you peace of mind today. I'll be thinking of you! Please keep us posted :hugs:

Thanks ladies. :)
Mrs. I forgot to say your nursery is fabulous! I love the colors! :) He's a lucky guy to have that room!
MommyH-You look great! I'm hoping another couple days I get my new mommy glow. Right now hormones seem to be taking over on my face :(
AMM-I love your pictures! :) I agree with these ladies, your belly doesn't look real...

I hope everyone is hanging in there! We go to Lanay's 1st doctor appointment this morning. :)

Ashley OMG she is such a doll!!! Your family is really beautiful.

MommyH- Can we say ENVY! First off your shrinking away and look amazing and second I love the outfit in your last pic. Its adorbale.

My mother had to put her car in the shop this morning so today was my first time alone since the LO was born. I managed to shower, clean, and eat lunch so I have to say today is a SUCCESS!! Oh, and I snuck in an hour nap so im feeling pretty good.

Now if only I gave a crap about the homework I have that is 2 weeks late it would be a total win. Im thinking at this point I will settle for a passing grade since semester ends in 2 weeks.

You're doing awesome MommaB!!! Naps are so wonderful aren't they? I don't know what those are anymore. :(

Ashley, your girls are all adorable!! Love seeing your little family.

Oy, only 3 o'clock here and I'm ready for my day to be done, how bad is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->