November 2012 Due Dates

Just an exam. No scans for me! :( Hopefully I meet this little one soon enough (though DH was saying today I'd probably go to 41 weeks --- how evil of him to suggest such a thing!).

:GASP: How dare he!! I think my DH is trying to be sweet when he says "Honey, he's going to come early. Don't worry"... I'm not 100% sure believes that :haha:

Here's hoping that if we go together it's on the early side and not overdue!!

oh, bookity! you should make him wear one of those big sweaty pregnancy suits for the remainder of your pregnancy just for suggesting that!!!!

Since we're going to be labor buddies I'm not giving us the option of going overdue :) I give us 2 weeks max (FINGERS SUPER CROSSED!!)

I was just telling my husband how horrible it would be if I went into labor on Thanksgiving day after I ate tons of food. I mean, in labor with Michaela the only thing I had in my stomach was an apple and some trail mix and I puked that up... I don't want to think about losing my entire Thanksgiving dinner!! Ewwwww!

Oh gosh - I haven't thought of that! I don't think I'd like to see that feast come up either!

ooooh! yuck! that thought hadn't even crossed my mind!

Sorry ladies... I probably shouldn't have mentioned it.

Hopefully if that's going to be the day then I just won't have much of an appetite and won't have to worry about it.

he is here!!
murray alexander was born at 7:56pm and weighed 7lbs5oz and was 20 inches long.

i had back labor and it was hard to tell when the contractions ended so when i got to the hospital i was already 7cm!! i was in SHOCK!
i will write soon, i promise!! the pain meds have me a little loopy lol

here's a picture:

Attachments

• murray.jpg
    murray.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 6
Congrats!!! Hes beautiful....and back labour was sucky, that was me with my son

congratulations, wishful! he's gorgeous!!!

i'm starting to get jealous of all the squishy-cute babies in here! i'm down to single digits and so far, nothing but increasing pelvic pain. it's actually making it really difficult to walk at all right now. is that normal?

Sounds like baby is getting ready, bex!

My best friend from childhood is in labor 300 miles away!! I am soooo excited and I so wish I could be there... she's team yellow so finding out the gender has me all anxious :)

Me too :) I just got a message that she's 9cm dilated and almost completely effaced. Shouldn't be too long now! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->