November 2012 Due Dates

well, i don't think that did anything! when i had my internal 2 weeks ago, i had contractions all day and into the next. this time- NOTHING. not even so much as a cramp! oh well, guess my turkey's just not done cooking yet.

Bookity-What day was your LO born?? I want to add you to the front page...
Congrats again!

What cute babies we have in here :)

Mrs-How are you feeling?

Feeling good... My BH feel constant... like my belly just won't "soften up". Other than that, all is well! Still lots of cramps, but no serious contractions yet. Part of me is wishing for labor to start on it's own and the other part of me is okay waiting for the induction since I'll know what to expect. It's just a waiting game!

Mrs, that's how labor started for me! Constant BH that turned into the real thing.

For those of you who might be interested I posted about my delivery in my journal. It was cathartic. My birth was very unpleasant and it may be unpleasant to read for some of you, but the caveat is, for those that still have to labor, the pain is temporary. It is in the moment only. I don't even remember what it really felt like anymore. You can do it !!!!

Thanks for the heads up Viking... I think I'll skip your birth story for now, but will come back to it later :)

It would be AMAZING if this was the beginning of labor (I'm currenlty in one of my "I wish labor would start on it's own" moods :))

i hear ya, mrs. i am so ready to go! but i haven't had so much as a little cramp or tightening in almost a week.

Good gravy I've missed a lot! Miss Amara is taking up so much of my time. Exhaustion doesn't even begin to describe it! Still trying to make breastfeeding work, but the girl is not gaining her weight back fast enough. We'll know if we need to supplement on Tuesday.

So glad to see all of the new babies! Congrats to all of you and I'm sorry I missed the days that had your LO's. For those of you who did it all med-free; well done. There is no way I could've. I am going to post my labor story on the other thread (thanks Ashley!) and while the pain was horrid, my experience overall was good. The nurse that I had was phenominal. There will definitely be a Christmas card going out to Nurse Jackie this year!

Mrs-it's so close! Having been induced and reading others stories, it appears that things move along much quicker when induced.The only negative I can think of is that everything comes on fast - including the pain. It is temporary though and while I can't say that I will ever forget it, it was magical!

Thanks for the heads up, Stephers! I have steered clear of induction stories b/c I've heard there are some pretty terrible ones out there, but it's good to know you had a good experience and things moved along quickly... That has been one of my concerns. I was worried it was going to take forever to get things going. I have another doctors appointment this afternoon so I'm hoping there's been a bit more progress so I'm not starting from basically nothing when we go in next Wednesday to meet our baby! :)

Wow I've missed so much! Haven't been on in a week. I'm now 41 weeks and still no little man:( I get induced Sunday the 18th at 10 pm...not excited. Still hoping he comes on his own before then.

Congrats to everyone who has had their little ones!!! Beautiful babies all around! Can't wait to join you!

i hope your lil man decides to make an appearance! i'm not quite to my edd and i'm already worried. :hugs: sending your lil guy a mental eviction notice.

Anyone heard from skweek???...was thinking of you girl if you're around :)

my back has been a little achy today, but nothing else to report. i have my ultrasound and nst tomorrow. :thumbup:

Lurking. Dealing with nipple issues. Feeling much like totally giving up all bf-ing (including pumping). Once in a while I feel like I will persevere, but mostly I just want to quit. *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->