November 2012 Due Dates

Ashley Walton I got some light pink spotting...I called midwife right away and she said no worries..just worry if you get heavy bleeding a bad cramps...my hubby had a dr appt today and I asked her if I should go and see him and she said nah this is very common just take it easy and don't do much strenuous..

Based on ovulation of feb 14 I am due nov 6. Still in shock about it! Lots of symptoms already here, sore nips, pimples, very achy thighs, sore back, cramping and some nausea. Congrats all! I would love a bump buddy is anyone is interested.

Well according to FF I O'd on Valentine's Day (even though we didn't actually bd on that day) which makes me due on 6th November. Tomorrow I get the offical results from my blood test that my doc took on Monday :)

My AF was due today and since so far it's a no show, I finally feel a bit more confident to post under 1st trimester.

This will be baby #2, I already have a 12 month old boy :)

Lovealittle - I'd love to be bump buddies :) Actually we're quite similar - same due date based on O and our LOs are ony a month or so apart!

Ginny- yay! I am excited to have a bump buddy! Do you have a journal? I will add you to my siggy.

Ladies thank you for the words of encouragement. I've been trying my best to take it easy today. I took another test to this afternoon to make sure my lines are staying dark and it was darker than the last one I did Saturday morning so that made me feel better.
If anyone wants to add me and be bump buddies. Let me know! :)

Awesome to see more November littlies coming along :winkwink: two more days til my first midwife visit I'm so excited!

Nicole - sorry for your losses, I've heard before ms is a great sign tho, your hormone levels must be good :flower:

Ginny- yay! I am excited to have a bump buddy! Do you have a journal? I will add you to my siggy.

not yet - i'm waiting until tomorrow for my blood test results and then it'll be offical :)

do you hav a journal?

Hi Ladies! My EDD is Nov 5th based on ovulation and I am sticking with that one for now...even though the LMP date puts me 4 days ahead! Right now 4 days seems like a lot...

This is our first, and so far I am trying not to be a nervous wreck and failing at it, lol. I hope to get my first midwife appt soon and also hoping to hear the HB around 9 weeks (right before easter weekend) so we can tell our family! My first scan won't be until 18 weeks if all goes well and that feels VERY far away.

I would love to join this group because I think I will minimize the amount of first tri browsing I do (a lot of posts stress me out) but I would love to be in a group! :hugs:

Hi ladies,

I'm tentatively due 4 Nov, but I'm sure my due date will slip a little bit once I have a scan. Still in shock to be honest!

How long had everyone been trying for?

This was our first cycle actually trying, in Jan we had a bit of a slip up - so I guess I was in the chase for Jan too.

It was just our second cycle TTC and I feel soooooooo lucky!

Hey all thought u might be interest i also have another group for novmber mommys to be in groups n disscussions!!

Hi ya ladies ... I'm due due the 5th November :) bonfire night baby :D xxx

Massive congratulations theclarks :hugs: and to everyone on their bfp!

We've been TTC #2 since July 2011, I've had irregular cycles because of breastfeeding. I was super lucky and conceived our son on our first month of trying, so it's been rather confusing! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->