November 2012 Due Dates

October 9th Mellly - 4 days before my birthday (I have to have a CS though, so no chance of over-running!)

I was due on the 11th with Leo but he came on the 2nd lol!

I took another test this morning, still positive haha! Having some cramping today so I guess thats the start of the stretching pains

Having some cramping today so I guess thats the start of the stretching pains

I'm getting a lot of cramping but it's nearly always wind or constipation. I know this now but it still gets me every single time. I get a sudden cramp and in my head I get really panicky and think it's all going wrong, then a few minutes later I, ahem, bottom burp and the pain is gone. Then a while later I get another pain, get upset and go through the whole cycle again:dohh:

November can not come fast enough.

springer i am exactly the same yesterday i felt like i was full of gas to my armpits..and i would get that crampy feeling and i could here it gurgling in there and then yup a bottom burp and ahhhhh relief...my word....lol

lol ashley i agree..I had to use it again in my post...it sounds so much more polite for some strange reason..

I think i am due between the 2nd and 6th of november. I think i conceived about 2 and a half, maybe 3 weeks ago! Exciting! But i am also scared for the next 3 months!!

Good luck girlies

lol bottom burp.... sounds funny

It's from a Purple Ronnie poem that used to crack me up when I was a kid. And one that I may be taking some advice from over the next 9 months.

If your bottom burps in public,
Try say in time,
Goodness Gracious what a whiff,
It doesn't smell like mine!

:winkwink:

9th November for us, already I'm sick as a dog :sick: but loving being pregnant again regardless:happydance:

I am sooo glad to have found this thread!!! I am also due Nov 7th!!!

springer i am exactly the same yesterday i felt like i was full of gas to my armpits..and i would get that crampy feeling and i could here it gurgling in there and then yup a bottom burp and ahhhhh relief...my word....lol

I am sooo with you on that gurgling and bottom burps!! DF doesnt think its funny!!! :rofl:

Congrats to you Auntylolo!!! I am sooo glad to see you finally got your BFP too!!!
I am glad to report for now - no MS as yet!! Hoping it wont visit me at all!!

Congrats to all the new ladies to the thread! I added you all to the list. If any of your dates need to be changed please let me know!

So, bottom burp is hilarious! I love it! Hahaha...I'm having a lot of those...ugh! The things we go through to have a precious baby.

AFM, I'm feeling okay. Tired and boobs are still killing me. I always wonder what my DH is thinking when it comes it pregnancy...It seems like it consumes me and I don't know about him, but last night he came home and one of the first things he said was a name for a boy...So I know he must have been thinking about it while at work! :) Just thought I'd share.
Hope you all are doing as well as can be! Oh yeah, ANYTHING ginger helps with MS! :)

Bless him!! WHat name did he say? Did you like it?

He said Brock and I am not sure yet. Lol. We always are decided on a girl name and we have had 2 girls, so maybe we should decide on a boy name...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->