November 2012 Due Dates

Hiya! Just got my positive this morning. I am due November 8th.

I was in the due November for 2010, and I'm a November baby myself. Yay November! Best month ever.

ooh nyomi1990 we could be bump buddies!

Congrats Minties! I remember chatting to you before perhaps in bf club :shrug:

Just had my 1st midwife appt today, feel totally crazy cos I'm only 4+2 but great cos she said I can get a scan at 7wks on 20th March! :happydance:

that's exciting Arnz! I'm having my first scan at around that time too :)

With DS I had to wait until I was 12 weeks for the first scan, so i'm not sure what to expect!

that's exciting Arnz! I'm having my first scan at around that time too :)

With DS I had to wait until I was 12 weeks for the first scan, so i'm not sure what to expect!

Oh yay we are nearly the same! I didn't have a scan til 12wks with DD either so I'm none the wiser, when the mw offered a "dating scan" today I was like oh yeh anything for a look at the wee beeny! :happydance:

Apparently early scans are really accurate for dating cos the bean is changing so much so that's cool :thumbup:

How exciting for you both to have a scan so early! :)

Just FYI I didn't realize how many people would post to this thread, so I understand there are a lot of people on here. Part of why I started it was so that we can find someone we share a due date with or close to it to experience this journey we are on with.
Of course since it's my 3rd baby I "connect" with those people but would love to offer "my advice" or "experience" with others having their 1st or even 2nd babies.
Either way, just wanted to throw that out there! :)

I have an app for my scan on March 21st! Supper excited and a little nervous. I still don't feel really pregnant. Still having mild cramps. Which I am looking at as a good sign, it means my body is getting ready for my baby. Also sore bbs and restless sleep. This is my first so I am still unsure of what to actually expect. I love that we have a mix of moms in this thread. Tomorrow is already March 1st. I am going to try and enjoy every moment!

I have an app for my scan on March 21st! Supper excited and a little nervous. I still don't feel really pregnant. Still having mild cramps. Which I am looking at as a good sign, it means my body is getting ready for my baby. Also sore bbs and restless sleep. This is my first so I am still unsure of what to actually expect. I love that we have a mix of moms in this thread. Tomorrow is already March 1st. I am going to try and enjoy every moment!

I have also been having some cramping on and off. Nothing painful, I think just the uterus expanding and making room!

The sleep issue is definitely true! I wake up every night around 3/4am and usually pee or just lay there restlessly trying to fall asleep. Can't decide if it's biological or just all the crazy things on my mind!!

yeah I've been having AF type cramps too - I hate it because usually I only cramp during AF - so it feels weird to be having them otherwise.

With DS I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was already 6 weeks - my only symptom until then was feeling tired, after I found out I straight away got MS and had every symptom under the sun hehe

Just FYI I didn't realize how many people would post to this thread, so I understand there are a lot of people on here. Part of why I started it was so that we can find someone we share a due date with or close to it to experience this journey we are on with.
Of course since it's my 3rd baby I "connect" with those people but would love to offer "my advice" or "experience" with others having their 1st or even 2nd babies.

Advice from an experienced Mum would be welcomed by me!! this is my first and as an older Mum at 39 I'm quite anxious about it all going wrong! My line of work doesn't help as I work in A&E (ED) so the only thing i ever see with regard to pregnancy is when it all goes wrong!!:wacko:

Not really feeling too pregnant at all at the mo and very envious of these peeps who are getting such early scans as i think I'll be close to 12 weeks before i get mine.

Can i ask when others started getting symptoms? weird to want sore boobs and MS but i suppose it connect you with what's going on!

I agree Ashley! It's my third too ladies :) scary!

Congrats on all the new ladies!!!
Did I see someone having triplets???
I think I might pay for an early scan, I did with my other 2 so why not hehe x

Looking for bump buddy's ladies :) going to see if I can get a docs appointment on Monday to confirm pregnancy :) xxx

Hi everyone,

Hope you don't mind me joining in!
Finally got my :bfp: after a year of trying.
It's my second and im over the moon. :happydance:

Im due November 2nd and would love to have some people to talk to!

Hi everyone,

Hope you don't mind me joining in!
Finally got my :bfp: after a year of trying.
It's my second and im over the moon. :happydance:

Im due November 2nd and would love to have some people to talk to!

Welcome... I too had been trying for just over and year :happydance: xxx

Welcome!!! :)

So I just took my 6th pregnancy test today lol, still positive hehe

Advice from an experienced Mum would be welcomed by me!! this is my first and as an older Mum at 39 I'm quite anxious about it all going wrong! My line of work doesn't help as I work in A&E (ED) so the only thing i ever see with regard to pregnancy is when it all goes wrong!!:wacko:

Not really feeling too pregnant at all at the mo and very envious of these peeps who are getting such early scans as i think I'll be close to 12 weeks before i get mine.

Can i ask when others started getting symptoms? weird to want sore boobs and MS but i suppose it connect you with what's going on!

Congrats x

I can understand you in your job Charlie as I work as a paramedic and see lots of unfortunate women go through some horrendous situations in pregnancy. I have also been through it myself. Plus I am an older mum at 34.

So far my symptoms are crampy/twinges low abdo and nausea. One of my first symptoms in my last pregnancy was sore boobs but not got this yet this time.

Foxforce are we considered old mums at 34 lol...oh man!!..I cant wait to see the looks i get when my nearly 17 year old daughter calls me mom and i have a huge baby bump happening..We havent posted anything on facebook either as far as many of our friends are know my hubby had a vasectomy reversal 11 years ago and we were done having kiddos...lol...I cant see the reactions when we post the announcement in a month or so lol

Welcome!!! :)

So I just took my 6th pregnancy test today lol, still positive hehe

I took my 5th this morning. Also still pregnant though I can't tell if the line is getting any stronger as the internet cheapies from the other days have faded too much to compare. I actually have the 4 internet cheapies lined up on my bathroom windowsill and the FRER, which was my original test, is in my coat pocket and goes everywhere with me.

I blame my fluctuating symptoms. Whenever my breasts stop hurting, the urge to test again comes on strong.:blush:

I think i can stop testing now...lmao!!!

Attachments

• P1080183.jpg
    P1080183.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 7
im such a loser i still come out and set the timer as if there isnt going to be a line there in time...lol..this test was like this at a minute and half...its time to accept the fact i am pregnant...lol

Nicoley-you are not alone in your poas addiction. I have lost count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->